Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/29/2023 at 2:45 PM, BloodyOreo said:

The way y'all talk I'd think Taylor didn't basically switch genres twice during her career. From country to pop, and from pop to folk, and now back to pop. After some time with Midnights I agree that it's a bit regressive for her, but other than that she's really not the mainstream artist to which these sort of accusations apply. Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, and Katy Perry come to mind as artists who refuse to evolve. Ed is particularly shocking because the talent is clearly there but I guess he's just too chart-obsessed. 

Gaga is probably the most impressive jack of all trades from mainstream pop artists, and she's definitely been brave throughout her career, in a way few people in her position would've, but let's not act like Taylor has been releasing the same album over and over again when that isn't true in the slightest. 

Gaga Is jack of all trades, master of all. 

And i agree with u 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/29/2023 at 5:08 PM, Leptine said:

Part 3 (and hopefully last).

Tms2bwM.png

He's getting lashed.

N6LpbBh.png

YQf9xYy.png

Man I can never really understand some of those stans, their "love" for Gaga must have been shallow and only about success cause I can't imagine turning against Gaga after supporting her for so long, especially someone so talented and really kind like her (like what did she do? If she was doing something horrible then yeah and I also understand if you get tired of her etc but to turn against her and be obsessed like this? A very weird behaviour)

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 3/29/2023 at 4:41 PM, Andreu said:

Stop caring about delusion*l girlies

Yup. About time to leave his literal delusional dumb asś in the past. 

A definition of success stan that thinks he's so edgy and smart :icant:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 3/29/2023 at 4:41 PM, Arturo said:

Respectfully, if we can't discuss Joker here why do we allow thread posts about things not related to music/pop culture at all?

I guess some people could be very invested in not seeing J:FAD spoilers, so regardless of our opinions about other off-topic discussions on here, I think this shouldn't count as a reason in favour of J:FAD spoilers on this thread. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 3/29/2023 at 5:41 PM, Arturo said:

Respectfully, if we can't discuss Joker here why do we allow thread posts about things not related to music/pop culture at all?

Chill, they're just some harmeless posts about a former longtime member from here, beside, stans switching on Gaga for no real reason and becoming weird haters-trolls can be an argument related to pop culture, since it's not the first time it happens.

Anyway, It's understandable that some fans might not want to see J:FAD spoilers, totally different matter.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 3/29/2023 at 5:41 PM, Arturo said:

I am not even an official mod but Ava Max propagandists are. So don't expect anything logical from this forum.

• lol 10