Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833

Happy Birthday to our lovely queen Lady Gaga!

Also we should not feel bad for the #41 peak for BM, from what I saw there are still songs ahead of it that can fell behind her song next week (and the radio updates also keeps getting better) 

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1
  • love 9

The turn around in her career from ages 27 til now (37) :applause:She wasn't lying about exploding in her thirties whew an inspiration! Happy bday queen

Edited by 0606060
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,081
On 3/28/2023 at 11:37 AM, PanPikus said:

2022 better than 2021 and 2020.

She's taking it :jam:

Probably due to add ASIB on Netflix France on January 1, 2022, it had a little boost all year.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 333
On 3/28/2023 at 5:31 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

in a way BM is like the other BTW singles if you think about it, a huge big peak then fall. it wont' go on TTH now.
Hopefully it will go top 3 on HAC do 20 weeks BB and then stabilise above 500k and that's more than fine!
What she really needs is another tiktok moment like Applause got, or a big promo spot...  her streams are falling w/ BM and oscar effect come-down.

What? How is it performing like any of the other BTW singles? "Huge peak, then fall" might apply to Judas, but otherwise -  BTW maintained its peak (#1) for 6 weeks and spent 9 weeks Top 10, TEOG spent 3 months in the Top 10 and 24 weeks on BB100 overall, You and I spent 5 weeks Top 10 and 20 weeks on B100 overall... ?

Singles Run:

• Spoiler
    • Born This Way (S)
      • 6 weeks at #1 in U.S; #1 in US, AUS, AUT, CAN, GER, NZ, SWI 
      • 20 weeks on BB100; 9 weeks Top 10; 6x Platinum
      • #1 on Pop and US Radio
      • Broke records for how fast/how many downloads it sold its 1st week despite not having an entire week of tracking; IFPI Top 10 best-selling single of 2011
    • Judas
      • #10 debut in the U.S. with 3 days of tracking; top 10 peaks in US, UK, AUT, AUS, FRA, ITA, SWI
      • Reached 35M AI on Radio in like 2 weeks
      • 8 weeks on BB100 after being abandoned for EOG; 2x Platinum
    • Edge of Glory
      • #3 debut in the U.S. as a promo/digital download single; top 10 peaks in US, UK, AUS, AUT, CAN, FRA, GER, ITA, NZ, SWI
      • 24 weeks on BB100, 11 weeks Top 10; 4x Platinum
      • Top 10 on Pop, HAC, and AC - her biggest HAC hit and 1st AC hit at the time
    • You and I
      • #6 peak on BB100 despite being the 4th single; top 10 in US, CAN, NZ / 20 in AUS, AUT, ITA
      • 20 weeks on BB200, 5 inside the Top 10; 3x Platinum
      • Only reached 65M AI, but went Top 10 on Pop
    • Marry The Night
      • #29 peak as literally the entire world had bought or heard the album by the end of 2011; top 40 peaks in US, UK, AUT, CAN, GER, SWI
      • 12 weeks on BB200; Platinum
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,858

Bloody Mary has already surpassed all my expectations. Cant believe its still pulling positive radio updates (and great ones!). Its official YT audio will also reach 100M in the coming months

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

On 3/28/2023 at 8:57 AM, monketsharona said:

I'm sure she will do it mainly because she will get big money for performing at the White House

Not JFad check being so low she's gotta book side gigs

Spoiler

:laughga:

A Popster Is Born 13,404
On 3/28/2023 at 6:27 PM, monketsharona said:

I'm sure she will do it mainly because she will get big money for performing at the White House

I don’t think they pay for these things. It’s more of an honour.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 3/28/2023 at 3:31 PM, 0606060 said:

Side note, this would be the most random thing ever:

But I'm here for it 

this seems so random but i hope it’s true :legend:

another 600M+ views performance in the bag:applause:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,061

Seems like the White House thing might actually happen :whatga:

On March 28, a representative from YG Entertainment stated, “BLACKPINK has been offered to perform with Lady Gaga in commemoration of President Yoon Suk Yeol’s state visit to the United States. We are currently considering [the offer].”

• shook 6