Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/28/2023 at 12:41 PM, BloodyMary said:

There is always a chance for next week! 

If it remains strong on radios we'll get more peaks on Hot100

A mess she has a radios hit when Spotify let it go... It's reamly the best time for releasing something tied to Bloody Mary on Spotify

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 3/28/2023 at 12:45 PM, monketsharona said:

A mess she has a radios hit when Spotify let it go... It's reamly the best time for releasing something tied to Bloody Mary on Spotify

Time for that Ariana Grande quick remix :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851

If it was a song from Taylor, Bey, Katy…etc I’m sure a remix would’ve been released but Gaga is too honest for that (and it is a good thing)

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

On 3/28/2023 at 1:45 PM, monketsharona said:

At least we beat the “radio hates her” thing. 

When she rise on callouts radio plays her music. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828

I think the remix thing with another artist feels cheap but i dont see issue with an EP and some remixes it would be cute.
Idk if the speed up on Spotify would just tank the main cersion, maybe uploaded to her YT channel that's millions views in the ba

For Gaga's bday we deserve a mass cert update. we want Chroma's LatAm, Just Dance diamond, Joanne/TC being remembered and certifying somewhere. Taiwan certs!!! @interFad :shine:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, Miaou said:

If it was a song from Taylor, Bey, Katy…etc I’m sure a remix would’ve been released but Gaga is too honest for that (and it is a good thing)

Not even asking for a remix with a trendy artist.

Just the f sped up version. And eventually a music video later in the year when she'll be free from Joker.

On 3/28/2023 at 1:50 PM, Miaou said:

I love her for that. Humble queen. I hope she still release music video tho while she at her born this way era body hihihihi

On 3/28/2023 at 5:35 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

LETS f-IN GOOOO

POP

+16 spins

+0,305 ai

HAC

+61 spins

+0,306 ai

Oh wow! I know the peak could be higher but if the song can linger on the charts a few more weeks, that would be pretty good too. When's the last time she's had a single perform this way

On 3/28/2023 at 2:11 PM, 0606060 said:

Oh wow! I know the peak could be higher but if the song can linger on the charts a few more weeks, that would be pretty good too. When's the last time she's had a single perform this way

Rain On Me peaked at same ai and position but didnt had longevity it was already lost more than %50 of its ai at the early september.

BM showing Applause kinda longevity.

• paws up 2