4. Plastic Doll - Ashnikko remix - 10M
  5. Alejandro - Skrillex Remix - 9,1M
  6. 911 - Charli XCX - 8,5M
  7. Million Reasons - Andrelli 8,3M
  8. Bad Romance - Skrillex remix - 7,6M
  • paws up 7
  • shook 2

Popster to Popster 3,903

Not Madge getting in the studio already!

Also, collab with Brit & Gaga in One track already and give us a SMASH!!!

Release M15 anytime soon too!!!

Popster to Popster 3,903

Happy Birthday to THEE songbird supreme, the best vocalist Who ever walked on earth and THEE Legend,

Miss GODRIAH CAREY!!!

• love 3

Popster to Popster 4,677
On 3/27/2023 at 5:11 AM, OliverDespechao said:

T-person realness 

jack antonoff really killed her career, hate that man :katy:

I don't like Antonoff at all, but I don't think he's the problem.

Don't get me wrong, I understand she has her signature style and for sure the music she releases is quality, but it's always the same thing, like especially the last 3 projects feels so dull, the lyrics, themes, vibe, it's always the same, she is becoming the definition of one-trick pony.

Edited by Leptine

Popster to Popster 4,152

Some fans like to brag about longetivity of arutw all the time but then attack me when i expect her to make lg-7 theme romantic & accessible like this song 🤷‍♂️

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 3/27/2023 at 8:32 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Some fans like to brag about longetivity of arutw all the time but then attack me when i expect her to make lg-7 theme romantic & accessible like this song 🤷‍♂️

On stan twitter ironically the receipts monster use the most are Shallow/ARUTW/MR it says a lot in that respect lol

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 3/27/2023 at 9:29 AM, Leptine said:

I don't like Antonoff at all, but I don't think he's the problem.

Don't get me wrong, I understand she has her signature style and for sure the music she releases is quality, but it's always the same thing, like especially the last 3 projects feels so dull, the lyrics, themes, vibe, it's always the same, she is becoming the definition of one-trick pony.

I kind of share the feeling, even if I do think Ocean Blvd is much better than BB and Cotcc, it feels like after NFR  it's all been the same. I think the issue is also that she has released so much material, with the new ones she has over 150 songs published (and let's not get into AKA, the tons of unreleased material available online etc) that the songs need to be either considerably different (which 90% of them aren't) or very very good to stand out. I remember I really enjoyed BB for a month or so but then I got no reason to go back to streaming that and not UV, for example. 

• paws up 3

On 3/27/2023 at 12:38 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Another negative update for Chris Brown

With Im Good and Unholy falling with Chris Brown i hope Bloody Mary can finally find herself a place in Top10 my god…