Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 3/26/2023 at 12:01 PM, BloodyMary said:

I still have faith we can go Top10 :oscar:

Sure Thing gaining massively tho we might drop to #13 next week

Imagine a miracle this week, Raye and Chris keep losing spins and BM climbs to #10 last minute before the tracking week ends and then Sure Thing takes over :giveup:

On 3/26/2023 at 12:03 PM, BloodyOreo said:

can we officially blame @little legends fave ed sherat for the bad update yesterday?

Dont forget the 3 MRL spins.

• paws up 1

On 3/26/2023 at 1:14 PM, Swallow said:

Imagine a miracle this week, Raye and Chris keep losing spins and BM climbs to #10 last minute before the tracking week ends and then Sure Thing takes over :giveup:

If only Z100 stops being OGH i can see it having a decent 4-5 week Top10 run.

Which is also would make sure BM complates 20 weeks on Hot100 / Year End spot would be secured and High chances to chart in Pop radio year end charts as well. 

Anyways we’re almost at 8k spins i love to see it! 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 25,976
On 3/26/2023 at 12:14 PM, Swallow said:

Dont forget the 3 MRL spins.

Sure Thing will surpass us in like 3 days at this rate :enigma:

On 3/26/2023 at 12:30 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Meaning we need just one bigger update to survive :enigma:

And remember, even if Sure Thing surpasses us on the daily chart, maybe on Billboard we'll be slightly ahead 

On 3/26/2023 at 1:30 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

On 3/26/2023 at 1:42 PM, Swallow said:

Meaning we need just one bigger update to survive :enigma:

And remember, even if Sure Thing surpasses us on the daily chart, maybe on Billboard we'll be slightly ahead 

Sure Thing gaining +200 spins everyday is very interesting… Maybe it will pull Players and stall after surpassing Bloody Mary. It should slow down at some point. 

I just dont see it topping the charts right now with this strong Top3. They’re stealing a lot of spins/ai from entire Top20. 

When Kill Bill goes #1 and Flowers,Creepin, Die For You starts to fall the other songs will rise and i hope Bloody Mary benefit from it. 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 3/26/2023 at 1:18 PM, Miaou said:

Oh wow Flowers is at 10 weeks at #1 in the UK :dead:

Only Umbrella, IWALY and Dance Monkey reached this achievement :dead:

Not that bad :applause:

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/26/2023 at 11:38 AM, Swallow said:

And have Chris and Raye gotten a negative update on Pop?

Breezy is proving he's still the king of collabs.

better bow down to Breezy

and Katy be like: Swish Swish Bish, i'm nothing next to King Chris Breezy

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 3/26/2023 at 5:43 AM, Modern Ecstasy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well two out of my ten spotify streaming accounts were deleted, and coincidentally it was the two that I used for streaming the i like it rough playlist on loop. the two tabs were on the spotify homepage with no explanation. when i tried signing in with the credentials for those two accounts, it said invalid user or password. when i tried remaking the accounts with the same emails, it said they were already in use. so im guessing they were just deleted.

all of the other eight accounts are still going strong. i made two more accounts to replace the two that were deleted. hopefully they’re still counting the streams from my accounts. I’m not using a vpn since that was advised against. i’m kinda worried that they’ll blacklist all ten of my accounts and won’t count any of the streams now, but I’m hopeful that’s not the case as i feel they’d just delete the accounts like they did with the others. i will keep going with my ten accounts.

i’d appreciate any tips from anyone else that has been doing this for a while. should i cut back from ten accounts? or do you think it was perhaps the playlist i used with nothing but i like it rough from different album versions? i don’t want the accounts to be in vain, but i also want to do as many as i can and streams still be counted.

Did y'all use one of my old playlists in the thunder stream thread because Spotify sent me another email that they detected not so legal behaviour and deleted my playlist lmaoooooo

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

OT: Holy week needs to come sooner for a Judas boost

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 3/26/2023 at 8:47 AM, Mario Spears said:

Breezy is proving he's still the king of collabs.

better bow down to Breezy

and Katy be like: Swish Swish Bish, i'm nothing next to King Chris Breezy

Stop supporting a domestic/woman abuser. The fact you're using him to drag a female artist makes it so much worse.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 8
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,283
On 3/26/2023 at 2:02 PM, Dean AYOster said:

Did y'all use one of my old playlists in the thunder stream thread because Spotify sent me another email that they detected not so legal behaviour and deleted my playlist lmaoooooo

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

OT: Holy week needs to come sooner for a Judas boost

what, they do that? :rip: