Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/26/2023 at 8:41 AM, monketsharona said:

What's new ? They said the same before AHS, ASIB and HoG happened and they are still pressed her acting career is living very well

EXACTLY. And i believe *a certain fandom* Is pressedT.

ARTPOPster 1,450
On 3/26/2023 at 11:19 AM, little legend said:

OGHs on ATRL saying that Gaga will be panned in this movie and that she again plays herself and her acting looks so cheap. 

All these assumptions about her acting based on one photo:icant: imagine being do delusional

from the stans of pop divas whose film projects all bombed hard? not surprised tho.

On 3/26/2023 at 9:25 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Lana predicted at 115k? Wow that’s good for her

Yup. Too bad the BTS stans will go crazy after seeing the predictions so they will bump her down to a #3 debut

Edited by Swallow

ARTPOPster 1,577
Spoiler

well two out of my ten spotify streaming accounts were deleted, and coincidentally it was the two that I used for streaming the i like it rough playlist on loop. the two tabs were on the spotify homepage with no explanation. when i tried signing in with the credentials for those two accounts, it said invalid user or password. when i tried remaking the accounts with the same emails, it said they were already in use. so im guessing they were just deleted.

all of the other eight accounts are still going strong. i made two more accounts to replace the two that were deleted. hopefully they’re still counting the streams from my accounts. I’m not using a vpn since that was advised against. i’m kinda worried that they’ll blacklist all ten of my accounts and won’t count any of the streams now, but I’m hopeful that’s not the case as i feel they’d just delete the accounts like they did with the others. i will keep going with my ten accounts.

i’d appreciate any tips from anyone else that has been doing this for a while. should i cut back from ten accounts? or do you think it was perhaps the playlist i used with nothing but i like it rough from different album versions? i don’t want the accounts to be in vain, but i also want to do as many as i can and streams still be counted.

Edited by Modern Ecstasy
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 17.03: +12.019.229 
  • 18.03: +11.462.411 
  • 19.03: +10.139.337 
  • 20.03: +10.735.912 
  • 21.03: +11.010.139 
  • 22.03: +11.274.012 
  • 23.03: +11.405.994
  • 24.03: +11.847.744 [-172k compared to last week]

Total - 16.962.854.705

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

On 3/26/2023 at 11:36 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+45 spins

+0,304 ai

HAC (up to #5)

+35 spins

+0,134 ai

Amazing :party:

Any chance of going higher than #5 on HAC? And have Chris and Raye gotten a negative update on Pop?

Pop-a-911-ster 25,973
On 3/26/2023 at 11:38 AM, Swallow said:

Amazing :party:

Any chance of going higher than #5 on HAC? And have Chris and Raye gotten a negative update on Pop?

Raye got a big +, Chris got a second negative update in a row. Funny thing is that also Players started stalling after surpassing us, and got a negative update today

• love 1

On 3/26/2023 at 11:41 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Raye got a big +, Chris got a second negative update in a row. Funny thing is that also Players started stalling after surpassing us, and got a negative update today

I love Raye so I dont mind, rooting for her. Hope Players keeps stalling :enigma:

On 3/26/2023 at 11:42 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

I think we can be #4 at best if we are lucky

Beating MR's peak would be amazing