Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400
On 3/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, Stats4LG said:

Film TWT pulling out their selective Margot stan card as usual 

Yeah r/oscarrace is already saying how Gaga will look like a terrible actress next to Joaquin and how this movie has no chance for ATL Oscar’s and that Gaga could never be a Streisand/Cher ….I swear these film people feel so offended that Gaga SUCCESSFULLY infiltrated Hollywood and feel the need to degrade her any chance they get, it’s actually quite sad and comical at the same time

Edit: also dying at people saying they’ve had enough of Harley Quinn when we’ve literally had 1 live action HQ in the last 30+ years :rip: people are so damn numb 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 10,623

I have nothing against Margot Robbie, I totally love her Harley Quinn version, but her fans really should use this energy to make her get a successful movie.

Her recent movies are flopping harder than the previous ones; She's a notorious box office / critics poison lately.

So yeah Lady Gaga is at the right place (in both commercial and critics aspects)

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/25/2023 at 7:23 PM, monketsharona said:

I have nothing against Margot Robbie, I totally love her Harley Quinn version, but her fans really should use this energy to make her get a successful movie.

Her recent movies are flopping harder than the previous ones; She's a notorious box office / critics poison lately.

So yeah Lady Gaga is at the right place (in both commercial and critics aspects)

I also saw some of those fans on facebook + reddit and they kind of feel threatened about Gaga for no reason, I feel like they are afraid that Gaga will do a better job, It's kinda funny too.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 3/25/2023 at 1:29 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I also saw some of those fans on facebook + reddit and they kind of feel threatened about Gaga for no reason, I feel like they are afraid that Gaga will do a better job, It's kinda funny too.

Absolutely she will. I don’t hate Margot’s Harley Quinn at all but it’s very one dimensional and they did not do ANYTHING to change that between SS movies and her solo film. It’s alright though, they will watch the movie and switch. It’s GodGa after all :ohhh:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/25/2023 at 7:34 PM, 0606060 said:

Absolutely she will. I don’t hate Margot’s Harley Quinn at all but it’s very one dimensional and they did not do ANYTHING to change that between SS movies and her solo film. It’s alright though, they will watch the movie and switch. It’s GodGa after all :ohhh:

Yeah Gaga always ends up winning (especially on her movie roles). I feel like everyone will be surprised by her performance again because she's always so focused on her characters and their behaviours and she always does her best.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/25/2023 at 7:49 PM, monketsharona said:

Opinion are already very mixed that said.

We really need to prepare ourselves to experience a very hard time when Joker 2 is out, it's her first popular blockbuster movie, won't be an easy time in terms of online reviews. Especially knowing it's a part of a franchise with a core audience.

It's gonna SMASH the box office. We good!

WgFrKkq.gif

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 3/25/2023 at 1:40 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah Gaga always ends up winning (especially on her movie roles). I feel like everyone will be surprised by her performance again because she's always so focused on her characters and their behaviours and she always does her best.

I wouldn’t feel as confident if this wasn’t her 3rd big movie. It happens every time, there’s a subsection of people who will always want her to do bad but she ends up outshining/being the best part of the movies she’s in :bow:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/25/2023 at 7:45 PM, 0606060 said:

I wouldn’t feel as confident if this wasn’t her 3rd big movie. It happens every time, there’s a subsection of people who will always want her to do bad but she ends up outshining/being the best part of the movies she’s in :bow:

I also noticed that there's a bunch of people who just wants her to do bad (especially on film twitter) It's kind of embarrassing tbh

The Fame Popster 330

It is going to be hard for Gaga to please everyone with a movie this big. For example. her character isn't as sexualized as Margot's Harley and straight guys will probably hate that. She just need to do a good job and a lot of people will switch. DC stans/GP were mad when robert pattinson and ben affleck were casted as batman and now they LOVE THEM and they barely talk about Bale. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/25/2023 at 8:03 PM, José said:

It is going to be hard for Gaga to please everyone with a movie this big. For example. her character isn't as sexualized as Margot's Harley and straight guys will probably hate that. She just need to do a good job and a lot of people will switch. DC stans/GP were mad when robert pattinson and ben affleck were casted as batman and now they LOVE THEM and they barely talk about Bale. 

I'm not even expecting her to please everyone tbh I just want Gaga to have another acclaimed movie role cause she will only benefit from it.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Empress Janet Godson and her daughters Aaliyah and Beyonce getting ready to get in the R&B hall of fame! 

Let's go!!! 🙌🔥

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,452

late to the "taylor is the queen of pop" discussion, but what i think is that at the end of the day Godga would be the more "respected" figure in "show business" in the long term just like Cher. I mean for example if Cher shows up at the Oscars she will receive a standing ovation while her music rivalry, the more commercially successful Madge will never get half of the treatment. Not saying Taylor is really comparable to Madge but even as huge a music icon Madge is, she still can't break into the center of hollywood despite decades of numerous attempts. And taylor is bombing at every film projects too. If they really think album sales is enough they wouldn't have embarrassed themselves like that.They desperately long for recognition from the core circle of hollywood and they know what an Oscar would mean to their overall status. And Godga is already way ahead of them.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,951

DAILY STREAMS (03/24)

Bloody Mary — 279,289,240 (+1,087,795)
Shallow — 2,053,811,382 (+1,038,884)
Poker Face — 895,572,130 (+889,862)
ARUTW — 942,762,972 (+880,903)
Just Dance — 739,044,890 (+775,641)
Bad Romance — 913,356,281 (+698,165)
Hold My Hand  — 198,367,513 (+449,841)

Poker God :giveup:

• paws up 5