Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 3/19/2023 at 2:13 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Are you surprised that Lady Gaga’s “Always remember us this way”, which peaked #41 on BB100 and has a mediocre Spotify playlisting of 20M, outstreams daily EVERY Beyonce #1 of her career?

Kind of surprised, actually. ARUTW is a good song, but is it better than Break My Soul? Nah

• sad 1
  • lol 10

A Popster Is Born 11,752

I find it weird how 98% of the fanbase (and GP) recognizes ARUTW as one of Gaga s best songs ever, yet Interscope failed to send it to US radios :disappointed:

It would have slayed HAC radio thats for sure

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 3/19/2023 at 2:30 PM, zoldyck said:

This has to be a joke, right?

Not at all. If you were to compare Speechless to Break My Soul then Speechless would win, but not ARUTW. As I said, it's a good song, but not at the amazing level like Break My Soul or Speechless

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/19/2023 at 8:39 PM, Doncho said:

I find it weird how 98% of the fanbase (and GP) recognizes ARUTW as one of Gaga s best songs ever, yet Interscope failed to send it to US radios :disappointed:

It would have slayed HAC radio thats for sure

And then people would have said that she did ASIB just to save her music career. Soundtracks doesn't usually has more than 1 single and beside this, I can actually see Gaga not wanting to get more singles bc she wanted more attention on her acting. It's ok cause ARUTW is still a big hit

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 3/19/2023 at 8:39 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Not at all. If you were to compare Speechless to Break My Soul then Speechless would win, but not ARUTW. As I said, it's a good song, but not at the amazing level like Break My Soul or Speechless

i love Renaissance and BMS is a catchy song but let’s not pretend a bunch of samples thrown together is better than the masterpiece that is ARUTW :nickiha:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 7

Popstanne 9,421
On 3/19/2023 at 3:44 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

You guys realize that other artists can have songs that are better than songs by Gaga, right?

I mean, sure, if the Gaga song is Jewels 'n Drugs

But ARUTW is literally the best song of the 21st century 

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 3/19/2023 at 7:22 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Flopy Mary :abel_glow:

Well Bloody Mary is getting like 3m views daily from the non official versions only 

So it's like 4-5m views daily :giveup:

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 3/19/2023 at 2:53 PM, Lazz Monster said:

But ARUTW is literally the best song of the 21st century 

I would argue that would be Bad Romance 

ARTPOPster 1,815

I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't think Break My Soul, or RENAISSANCE for that matter, is just a bunch of samples. Beyonce is a spectacular vocalist and the grooves are immaculate. What else does there need to be? What makes it bad?

On 3/20/2023 at 12:06 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't think Break My Soul, or RENAISSANCE for that matter, is just a bunch of samples. Beyonce is a spectacular vocalist and the grooves are immaculate. What else does there need to be? What makes it bad?

Nobody is saying BMS is bad song, I enjoy 5/6 tracks from Renaissance as well. But nothing on that album is better than ARUTW,

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 3/19/2023 at 9:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Honey, Renaissance is for me her best album, it’s great and I love BMS but it’s not better than ARUTW.

same, it’s a great album but it can’t be compared to ARUTW

• paws up 1