Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/18/2023 at 11:08 AM, José said:

I think it's unfair to compare taylor to people like gaga or beyonce whom are one in a lifetime performers. However I'm surprised how boring the stage/props were. the reputation tour looked more fun in that aspect. you wouldn't notice her shortcomings thanks to that. I'm curious about what the critics are going to say, americans overrate everything she does, even when she does the bare minimun like with midnights.

Yes I was talking about it with a Swiftie, the stage looks empty on most segments

either hire more dancers or add props

the only segments where it worked was folklore evermore and midnights and a bit of reputation

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,423
On 3/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, chartgaga said:

Then he better not come for me and act like my dad. I will be respectful if he remains respectful with no underlying message.

that’s all I have to say

now I’m gonna go stream Bloody Mary 

This is my very last post on this. I didn’t quote you, mention you or even think about you, yet you did invite yourself into this useless and annoying for everyone discussion. You restored to bullying me for my age, how am I the disrespectful one? Leave me alone.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 25,976
On 3/18/2023 at 11:00 AM, DonnieDarko said:

:rip:

It’s easy to target people when they have their own pictures in the avi and come forward with their age for example. You’re so disappointing, I swear. Grow up. 

For what it’s worth: you’re beautiful :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,450

I think it's okay that taylor is not that a good performer but she's literally worse than some B-listers in terms of vocals, choreography and stage presence. Even Katy can do better with her kindergarten props.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827

Spotify Weekly

Bloody Mary
#31 peak, 16 weeks

202m streams*

*it’ll still collate streams from small Eastern European country charts 

It is her fourth most successful song on Spotify, it has surpassed ‘The Cure’ which had 143m streams from Spotify Weekly. I don’t see it to do another week.

:shakes:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"ARTPOP" worldwide album sales estimation (in album units).

• Pure sales ~ 2.16 m.
  • Ph. singles (70k / 3.33) = 0.02 m.
  • Di. singles (8.3 m. / 6.67) = 1.25 m.
  • Spotify (1.051 b. / 1500) = 0.70 m.
  • YouTube (975 m. / 3500) = 0.28 m.
  • Others (~927 m. / 1500) = 0.62 m.

Total ~ 5.030.000

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,423
On 3/18/2023 at 11:16 AM, nydedan said:

I think it's okay that taylor is not that a good performer but she's literally worse than some B-listers in terms of vocals, choreography and stage presence. Even Katy can do better with her kindergarten props.

Katy is definitely a better performer, not sure if she’s a better live singer - like genuinely not sure - but she’s always more entertaining to me at least.

Taylor seems to be so stiff, Idk what is it that caused this. The out of character outfits or her focus on trying to stay in tune (and struggling) or something else? Idk.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/18/2023 at 11:34 AM, corvus albus said:

Maybe we should avoid Taylor as topic for discussion for the rest of the day :bebe:

Let’s remind ourselves of Chromatica Ball instead… what a time to be alive