Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 3/15/2023 at 8:54 PM, Gagacharts said:

WTF are they doing, she is still 150M away (incl. features).

Since my numbers align with theirs, I have to clarify 17b includes DWUW :katy:

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Alaso chartmasters doesn't include some other stuff which are available like MTN Remixes, Again Again and so on. From unavailable stuff it's DWUW, DWUW Remixes, Fashion, Smile, The Prayer...

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 3/15/2023 at 10:08 PM, Replay said:

Alaso chartmasters doesn't include some other stuff which are available like MTN Remixes, Again Again and so on. From unavailable stuff it's DWUW, DWUW Remixes, Fashion, Smile, The Prayer...

Thanks, what is your source (link)?

Popster for Sale 41,787

She needs to get the Tony first before the Emmy. Broadway folks are such snobs she can’t be seen as doing musicals just to complete the EGOT.

• thanks 3

Popster for Sale 41,787
On 3/15/2023 at 5:46 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I honestly think, given some time, they'll try to bring ASIB to Broadway, and she'll try to win a composing Tony like Elton. 

It will require a lot of rework. Existing music don’t qualify as Original Score. Don’t think it’s worth it.

On 3/15/2023 at 7:10 PM, PanPikus said:

Comedy movie or limited series for TV would be so so good :giveup:

Bobe was being so real for this 

What a HORRIBLE idea!

Her acting career would be OVER if she makes the mistake of going the romcom route.

Booby instead of wasting time hanging out with Shangela, should be already on the phone with the genius Denis Villeneuve to book that Cleopatra role for GODGA which would catapult her in unimaginable heights as a lead actress in Hollywood!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 3/15/2023 at 6:31 PM, Replay said:

Just to clarify I'm not that lifeless to go to every obscure remix to track it manually, I automated part of the process :katy:

Dont worry we are all chart freaks here, no one would judge you :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 3/15/2023 at 8:26 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Bloody Mary youtube streams across >10M uploads: 128M + 74M + 54M + 46M + 44M + 34M + 32M + 29M + 29M + 27M +20M + 17M + 16M + 13M +11M = 574M views.

Easily coming for 1B+ combined this year. I think no other English song is touching these numbers, other than Flowers by Miley. 

Reveal hidden contents

On 3/15/2023 at 9:31 PM, Replay said:

Just to clarify I'm not that lifeless to go to every obscure remix to track it manually, I automated part of the process :katy:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 17,893