Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,620
On 3/15/2023 at 12:42 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

What is he checking out? His hip? No shade just asking

I was about to reply but realize it was too vulgar nasty...

Let's just say he gives me very strong power bottom vibes :ally:

tumblr_66ef7a741781a79acc5dc514ff1abac9_

• shook 1
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/14/2023 at 8:08 PM, Leptine said:

I was about to reply but realize it was too vulgar nasty...

OMG say it, now you have me on my toes!

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/14/2023 at 8:15 PM, OliverDespechao said:

His massive  d1ck, of course tumblr_66ef7a741781a79acc5dc514ff1abac9_4deb154c_400.thumb.gif.9d60e296c50cbdbfc45fd5cc6ba65720.gif

How would his d be that far along his waist? Unless he's packing 10+ inches soft than that's just not what he's looking at

Popster to Popster 4,620
On 3/15/2023 at 1:17 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

How would his d be that far along his waist? Unless he's packing 10+ inches soft than that's just not what he's looking at

Spoiler

He was checking if his hole was still gaping after getting dicks the whole night

• lol 3

I really want a recorded version of HMH (Live) without the piano player that kept messing up.

Also her ballads are really beloved by the GP now... she needs to be serving up an album of Adult Contemporary ballads and midtempos next. Release a dance remix version of it for the gays, I guess, but commercially I think she'd do better following Adele's career even if that's not my personal taste...

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,660
On 3/15/2023 at 12:56 AM, thehanyo said:

I really want a recorded version of HMH (Live) without the piano player that kept messing up.

Also her ballads are really beloved by the GP now... she needs to be serving up an album of Adult Contemporary ballads and midtempos next. Release a dance remix version of it for the gays, I guess, but commercially I think she'd do better following Adele's career even if that's not my personal taste...

It's not what I personally want but I think its very possible that she's gearing up to do just that considering the fact that Chromatica songs were written as ballads pre-Bloodpop involvement. And now shes talking about being alone creating and all of that...

As long as it's not basic HAC fodder, and actually interesting ballads and other acoustic driven tracks, I wouldn't be mad. And it could work for sure. Like if she does go that route, please give us 21/Tapestry/ASIB teas and not Sheeran/P!nk radio singles.

• love 1