Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 3/14/2023 at 10:44 AM, BloodyOreo said:

it's rebounded a bit

Jaded showing the most potential out of the bunch so far 

Miley nailed so much this era, like the overall presentation, vocals etc... but ESV is a little off.

I don't think its ever good when people say your album sounds like rupaul drag race, so i think its the production that is off-course.some changes.

Jaded i think gets it right and that's why it is showing potential imo - i also think river with production changes would've been a big hit - its extremely catchy,

BTW Rose Coloured lenses, thousand miles,and river are my faves 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
On 3/14/2023 at 1:11 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Agreed

I'm starting to like A Thousand Miles a lot more than I thought I would at the beggining, thots? 

It’s an okay song, but i never remember how it goes when i see the title :dead:

my faves are Muddy Feet, River, Violet Chemistry, Wildcard and Rose Coloured Lenses (and well Flowers ofc)

Edited by boobatella
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,888

I feel like Miley is in a place where if she quickly records a new (and better) album and releases like this year or the beginning of next year, she could smash. Like a Sweetener-TUN smaller tea. 

ESV might not be doing that great, but it's still a significant increase from her last one (chart-wise), and Flowers is basically on the lock to be one of the top 10 songs of the year (maybe 5?). 

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 3/14/2023 at 11:30 AM, Andreu said:

Reveal hidden contents

770k for Rihanna

this feels like HMH put on the shallow template i actually forgot she was singing hold my hand when the production kicks in right as the bridge starts when it climaxes :billie:

yesterday and the response reminded me a lot of 2016/17, monsters hated this performance and focus on the song flopping and GP eating up even the t-shirt is Joanne vibe and that actually makes sense cause that era was a narrative driving exercise 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 3/14/2023 at 12:56 PM, zoldyck said:

One thing about her, she knows how to make her Oscar performance a moment regardless how weak the song is.

my issue with HMH since the beginning has always been that it's not the song that is weak but the recording idk what word to us, but I think with the same song (melody, structure, lyrics etc) they could have done something much better

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 10,167
On 3/14/2023 at 8:58 AM, Andreu said:

my issue with HMH since the beginning has always been that it's not the song that is weak but the recording idk what word to us, but I think with the same song (melody, structure, lyrics etc) they could have done something much better

As much as I LOVE HMH, I kinda agree, it should've been a full-on ballad

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Hold My Hand" gained more than 1.0M views in the past 13 hours on YouTube (official uploads).

Oscar Performance - 913.555 (+759.321)

Music Video - 159.406.249 (+219.281)

Audios - 28.190.261 (+29.795)

Total - 188.510.065 (+1.008.397)

• paws up 6
  • love 2