Players +9

Special -47

So nothing to worry about for now

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, It's over
Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 3/13/2023 at 12:15 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over @little legend

Well, my intention was to change the title with exactly that comment, when we will get some positive news

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

Lmao, I visited a greek site that let's say it's full with Trump like supporters, that in general only write very negative posts about Gaga (like how ugly she is, that she is evil and etc.) . But surprisingly under her Oscar performance all the posts were super positive, they were praising her for having an amazing voice and how good she looks without the make up, and that is a natural beauty and innocent soul and probably not evil 

:laughga: 

Another win I guess:oscar:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,175
On 3/13/2023 at 7:22 AM, little legend said:

Lmao, I visited a greek site that let's say it's full with Trump like supporters, that in general only write very negative posts about Gaga (like how ugly she is, that she is evil and etc.) . But surprisingly under her Oscar performance all the posts were super positive, they were praising her for having an amazing voice and how good she looks without the make up, and that is a natural beauty and innocent soul and probably not evil 

Joker 2 comes out 3 weeks before the next presidential election. We need them to see the movie before she p*sses them off again. :gaycat:

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 3/13/2023 at 11:22 AM, little legend said:

i know monsters continually get pressed over her not doing popga shtck thing at grammys/oscars but this honestly just keeps serving her extremely well..
its like TFM/BTW is ingrained in everyone's mind she constantly impresses them being stripped back, its been 7/8 years now :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,175

So HMH era is officially done. Joker 2 era is still a year and a half away. We just got an artsy fartsy champagne add with simplistic, classical style/music and a stripped down soulful rock performance on one of the biggest stages of the year. Where do we go from here? Act2? Also, nothing we've gotten the past month is giving me RedOne banger vibes for LG7. And we may still get the album this year, but I'm so confused now.  :jailga:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

The last thing we're going to complain about is how "boring" her performance was especially with the very little time she had to prepare that. She looked and sounded amazing and that's what matters 

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 3/13/2023 at 6:35 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Calm Down, Escapism, Under The Influence all got a negative on POP, so I woudnt meltdown (for now)

Does Time Savings thing have something to do about it or whatevs?

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Daylight Savings 2023 March

Most Americans will set their clocks forward one hour this weekend to make the most of the time, which is also a sign of warmer temperatures and brighter days to come. Daylight Savings 2023 March changing will be most on Sunday at 2:00 AM only. According to the information received by the officials, this Daylight Savings 2023 March change will move the sunset to approximately 7:00 PM.  

Thus we will see half an hour of daylight.  That means everyone will get 1 hour less sleep. In fact, let us tell you that according to the provisions of the Energy Policy Act of 2005, daylight saving time starts on the second Sunday in March, which is happening this year on March 12, 2023, it is under the amendment of the Uniform Time Act of 1966.

YUP.. i think it's because of DST, 1hour less

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, Miaou said:

a meh performance

Performance was good 

Atleast miles better than chromatica ball performances of hold my offkey notes 

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/13/2023 at 11:22 AM, derpmonster said:

The dancing was good but the chorus (especially) did not sound live... :bebe:

Yeah they lip synced but lip sync performances can be good too e.g shakira JLo superbowl 

Popster for Sale 41,877
On 3/13/2023 at 12:30 PM, Imtired1616 said:

New excuse UNLOCKED! It's only good 1 day a year, but it'll work! :laughga:

And when there's an extra hour, suddenly we can't read

:icant:

• paws up 1