Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

The Fame Popster 445
On 3/12/2023 at 8:17 PM, Pie-kun said:

YouTube:

442   (+55) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 365,860

416 (+26) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 380,646

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/13/2023 at 9:48 AM, FRANZGA said:

Did SAG predicted all the acting winners or what?

Most of the times they so

They are mere relevant than BAFTA in recent times

ARTPOPster 1,620

Just rewatched and omg :giveup: she really ATE. I have never been such a huge fan of the song but she made it good

And the change from "Don't you give up on yourself" to "I once gave up on myself" :giveup:

Edit: And she wore her T-shirt inside out? I wonder if that was supposed to symbolize something. I noticed because there was a print I couldn't see well because it was inside out. And then I noticed the seams on the shoulder. Was it Chromatica merch? 

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 3/12/2023 at 10:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

He wanted a piece of her, huh?

:bebe:

This is sad because in this instance it may have actually been unintentional but because of Gaga's experiences, it could easily trigger her. :sad: I noticed her looking down there and then walking away with a stone cold face immediately, probably thinking, "no good deed goes unpunished."

I do wish people were more careful about stuff like this. And if it was indeed intentional, f- him. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 3/12/2023 at 8:44 PM, Lazz Monster said:

the way that Gaga makes it so easy to captivate audiences with nothing but her voice (whilst other artists NEED a whole spectacle) is just amazing, every time I watch her perform and I am more certain that I made the right decision by stanning her 

She is something else. There will simply never be another Gaga and that's the biggest achievement she could've built for herself. 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,424
On 3/13/2023 at 6:51 AM, derpmonster said:

This is sad because in this instance it may have actually been unintentional but because of Gaga's experiences, it could easily trigger her. :sad: I noticed her looking down there and then walking away with a stone cold face immediately, probably thinking, "no good deed goes unpunished."

I do wish people were more careful about stuff like this. And if it was indeed intentional, f- him. 

Yeah, agreed. It’s hard to tell what his intentions were, to me it seems it wasn’t intentional and he was just patting her as a response that it’s ok but either way, it’s a bit awkward.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Okay, Godga and Rihsus did what they needed to do, ate and left no crumbs! 

Godga delivered with these vocals and had the best performance of the night! 👏👑

Rihsus on the other hand proved us that she CAN sing and she ate too! 🙌🔥

Two Queens delivered!!! 

ARTPOPster 1,620

Wait... Could this performance have been prerecorded? :toofunny:  especially with how she wasn't introduced. I just noticed how she has longer dark roots on the red carpet than in the performance. Her hair looks very different. Like what if this was a rehearsal from like a month ago when she thought she was going to do it? Maybe it's just the angles though. I swear I'm not trying to give OGHs material. 

spacer.png

• shook 1