Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,171
On 3/8/2023 at 7:56 PM, derpmonster said:

I respect her decision not to perform but let's not act like she would've done poorly if she just wore a cute dress and sang HMH... 

She's a professional with over a decade of experience. Some of you sell her short. :uhh: And she has sung HMH dozens of times before. It's not a song she has to practice to be able to sing well with some strings. She is a jazz musician after all.

And as for not knowing what to do on stage? Please. :rip: This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. She is an actress. She could just stand in one place, serve face, and sing. And it would be acclaimed. 

Gaga is a perfectionist. If she's lost a lot of weight to play Harley, and she's not in that popstar mindset (or in proper voice) then yeah. We never should have expected her to perform. Im def a head clown here. :laughga: But I can see her not going for the same exact reasons. That's why, everyone saying she's attending seems wierd to me too. 

Spoiler

Stanning this woman is like the highest highs and the lows are in hell. This f@#$ing sucks.  So sad right now. :cry:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,171
On 3/8/2023 at 9:32 PM, xo_hours said:

Yeah. Right. I ain't watching nothing on Sunday. Even when she attended last year, we still got scraps. This should have been her moment to shine again. I'm sick to my stomach. :cry:

Spoiler

I love HMH. It deserved its moment. :cry:

• hugs 2

Popster for Sale 41,874
On 3/9/2023 at 9:58 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Spotify

Daily Artist 48 (+1) Lady Gaga

154 (+13) Bloody Mary 1,165,872

Coming for a cute ~3% drop

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 3/9/2023 at 9:59 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Gaga is a perfectionist. If she's lost a lot of weight to play Harley, and she's not in that popstar mindset (or in proper voice) then yeah. We never should have expected her to perform. Im def a head clown here. :laughga: But I can see her not going for the same exact reasons. That's why, everyone saying she's attending seems wierd to me too. 

Reveal hidden contents

Stanning this woman is like the highest highs and the lows are in hell. This f@#$ing sucks.  So sad right now. :cry:

The FADscars could've been opportunity for it to have its moment, but i guess if she is not got the time to prepare then there's no point performing for performance sake... it kinda adds to the low-keyness of the HMH era as a whole its not ending on a high and as a fan she gives all her singles a tv moment at least.
no important physical award has come from it either, unless the rare chance that she actually takes it on Sunday :enigma:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/9/2023 at 11:41 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+16 spins

-0,119 ai

HAC

+84 spins

+0,484 ai

I’m in a hurry so I’m not sure about the numbers

I think we were ready for that updaye bc of women’s day

A Popster Is Born 16,843