Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/8/2023 at 6:40 PM, admin said:

The way I totally fell for this :cupcake:

Thankfully I didn't because I'm not interested in a TCB film. I just want LG7

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 3/8/2023 at 6:34 PM, thehanyo said:

You guyssss... Lady Gaga is NOT performing... but you know who WILL be...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-2023-03-08-at-6-33-27-PM.png

:laughga:

Spoiler

TBH tho, if for some reason she showed up in drag to make a point, I would STAN.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 330

The voters had a chance to vote until yesterday, so I wonder if she wasn't planning on performing since the beginning, but they decided to announce the news today because of that. :cry:

Only Rihanna and Sofia Carson are going to perform? 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 3/8/2023 at 6:18 PM, emig_09 said:

Oh but she’s attending! 
Unmad now

Someone start digging through her old looks. When she doesn't show, maybe we can fool twitter again with an old photo like the Met Gala...

Edited by Imtired1616
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/8/2023 at 7:02 PM, Imtired1616 said:

That guy looks like a literal troll

He needs a decent haircut 

ARTPOPster 1,609

I respect her decision not to perform but let's not act like she would've done poorly if she just wore a cute dress and sang HMH... 

She's a professional with over a decade of experience. Some of you sell her short. :uhh: And she has sung HMH dozens of times before. It's not a song she has to practice to be able to sing well with some strings. She is a jazz musician after all.

And as for not knowing what to do on stage? Please. :rip: This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. She is an actress. She could just stand in one place, serve face, and sing. And it would be acclaimed. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Popstanne 9,920

I don't blame her, if she is shooting, it's not like she can stop everything and rehearse

I blame Todd tho  :gunga:

On 3/8/2023 at 9:56 PM, derpmonster said:

I respect her decision not to perform but let's not act like she would've done poorly if she just wore a cute dress and sang HMH... 

She's a professional with over a decade of experience. Some of you sell her short. :uhh: And she has sung HMH dozens of times before. It's not a song she has to practice to be able to sing well with some strings. She is a jazz musician after all.

And as for not knowing what to do on stage? Please. :rip: This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. She is an actress. She could just stand in one place, serve face, and sing. And it would be acclaimed. 

I agree 100%, but you forgot she is a perfectionist, she would NEVER perform at the oscars without rehearsing

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 563

Bloody Mary just appeared for the first time on the Building Year-End Hot 100 chart for 2023 predicted by Lip (#94). It is quite impossible for us to reach the cutoff (1400), but it is nice see our little sister right there.

• paws up 4
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 3/9/2023 at 2:10 AM, Doncho said:

Everyone and their mothers reporting Gaga is NOT performing at the Oscars :icant:

Her power

LadyGagaNow's impact on contemporary journalism :giveup:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/8/2023 at 9:30 PM, BloodyOreo said:

LadyGagaNow's impact on contemporary journalism :giveup:

Kirill is SHOOKETH