Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,258

pretends to be shocked, honestly I’m kinda happy she didn’t just bum rush a performance. She clearly cares about prep and the Oscars are a huge stage, no point in risking a bad performance if you can’t properly prepare.

Edit: also hilarious to me that she’s giving the Oscars (ceremony) a huge F-U after saving their show last year after the slap lol. I kinda live for it

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,258
On 3/8/2023 at 5:12 PM, Gagalvaro said:

She knew this for months :katy_pie:

She can’t just cancel filming because the Oscars want her to perform….that’s not how a film schedule works, it’s not her fault that she’s booked and busy. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,258

Also how iconic do you have to be to be like “sorry I’ve done this like 3 times already I’m good this year” 

most artists die to get to perform at the Academy Awards once during their career and here she just missing out on the chance to do her 4th, what an icon :applause:

The Fame Popster 476
On 3/8/2023 at 6:27 PM, Stargazer said:

Gaga x Rih interaction canceled :rip: 

i don’t see her going if she’s not performing  

Fvck Rihanna. She's been ignoring Gaga for years now:bearattack:

Edited by M.F. Luder

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 3/8/2023 at 11:05 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

pretends to be shocked, honestly I’m kinda happy she didn’t just bum rush a performance. She clearly cares about prep and the Oscars are a huge stage, no point in risking a bad performance if you can’t properly prepare.

Edit: also hilarious to me that she’s giving the Oscars (ceremony) a huge F-U after saving their show last year after the slap lol. I kinda live for it

I think it's more about her not wanting to serve half assed performance at such a big platform just for the sake of it

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/8/2023 at 4:30 PM, Replay said:

I think it's more about her not wanting to serve half assed performance at such a big platform just for the sake of it

At least clips of the song and its music video will be shown during the show. I can’t wait for the boost! Three sales on iTunes from middle aged soccer moms! 

Edited by ConnorFilm