On 3/7/2023 at 3:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Guess she will like the second season much more

:cm:

she won't dance that's for sure

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/7/2023 at 8:36 PM, Doncho said:

Cant believe Godga couldnt even take a week off to prepare a performance for the Oscars :disappointed:

Todd Phillips when I catch you :lesson:

It's definitelly not that easy, she probably doesn't have the time to do rehearsals for the Oscars (and knowing her, she wants to plan things and do multiple rehearsals) and beside this let's not forget that she's still a human who gets tired and wants to rest after the work that she does on the set. It's still possible but I wont bet on it.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 3/7/2023 at 7:47 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It's definitelly not that easy, she probably doesn't have the time to do rehearsals for the Oscars (and knowing her, she wants to plan things and do multiple rehearsals) and beside this let's not forget that she's still a human who gets tired and wants to rest after the work that she does on the set. It's still possible but I wont bet on it.

Please, she knew since ages she would have been a nom at the Oscars this year, she literally has no excuses

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 3/7/2023 at 4:00 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Please, she knew since ages she would have been a nom at the Oscars this year, she literally has no excuses

:applause:

A Popster Is Born 11,822
On 3/7/2023 at 3:47 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She always plans things MONTHS ahead (or even years sometimes). She knew the filming would clash with the Oscars. There is no excuse

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 3/7/2023 at 4:05 PM, corvus albus said:

After sampling two literal monster smash pop songs...

ok so we have the "mocking" name for Miley's album

ENDLESS SAMPLES VACATION :carly_bye:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/7/2023 at 9:04 PM, Doncho said:

She always plans things MONTHS ahead (or even years sometimes). She knew the filming would clash with the Oscars. There is no excuse

I know that she plans things ahead but what if she just simply doesn't have the time to do it because of the movie role? Like how can you not see this before saying "there's no excuse", it was in fact no excuse if she wasn't on Joker 2 and decided to just randomly skip the Oscars 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/7/2023 at 9:07 PM, 0606060 said:

Sometimes it's just as simple as she didn't wanna go to the Oscars this year :cm:

Or maybe some of you are tired of it and don't want to think about it more, if she wanted to go at the Oscars last year when she was completely snubbed and had no nomination and reason to be there then why would she skip this year when she's nominated at the Oscars and when she could give a performance of HMH? It makes no sense

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 3/7/2023 at 6:35 PM, Miaou said:

Flowers is a perfect song with a brillant production, excellent lyrics, memorable chorus and an original structure for a pop song

We can’t say the same thing for SL I fear

we must not be talking about the same song :whatga:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,494
On 3/7/2023 at 2:15 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Or maybe some of you are tired of it and don't want to think about it more, if she wanted to go at the Oscars last year when she was completely snubbed and had no nomination and reason to be there then why would she skip this year when she's nominated at the Oscars and when she could give a performance of HMH? It makes no sense

I mean what is there to think about? You literally answered this question in your previous post, last year she wasn't filming anything at the time, this year she is. I.e probably more tired/less free time/probably knows she's not gonna win anyways = not wanting to go :dragon: