Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,467

Wonder what her relationship with her father is nowadays, he keeps going on conservative cable TV and mentioning her :rip: its giving one sided

In b4 she appears with him one day :mess:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 3/6/2023 at 9:33 PM, monketsharona said:

The only thing I disagree is reproaching her not interacting anymore. Social medias became horrible place to interact as the years goes by, it's getting worse and worse.

I'm managing a big French AHS page, and honestly it's been around two years I stopped discussing and interacting with followers mainly because people are just becoming messy, negative, shady, trashy for no reasons. So I can't even imagine the pressure for a big star like Lady Gaga. Just notice more and more artists are leaving social medias or just posting their promo stuff.

Though I totally agree on the fact she needs fresh people in her team : new manager, new dancers, new choreograher, new producers. It's always great having new people around. Only my opinion but some of her management and creative team feels a bit 'tired.' 

She just got a bunch of new dancers at TCB with only three of them being from her previous eras. She’ll get a new producer I’m sure and agreed on the choreographer.

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 3/6/2023 at 9:45 PM, DonnieDarko said:

@Leptine I love you but Lemonade is not getting less streams than Joanne, although I agree it’s doing kinda bad.

I thought for a period it was outstreaming it in the past months, however there's no much big difference between recurrent streams at the end, y'all got the point :cry:

Popster for Sale 44,329
On 3/6/2023 at 8:53 PM, Leptine said:

I thought for a period it was outstreaming it in the past months, however there's no much big difference between recurrent streams at the end, y'all got the point :cry:

its ARTPOP thats outstreaming Lemonade I

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 3/6/2023 at 9:53 PM, Leptine said:

Yeah both of those albums are getting the least streams from their discographies (studio albums).

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 3/6/2023 at 9:54 PM, BloodyOreo said:

its ARTPOP thats outstreaming Lemonade I

Great, however my point argument still stands :katy:

Popster for Sale 44,329
On 3/6/2023 at 9:14 PM, Leptine said:

Great, however my point argument still stands :katy:

The "I" made my post sound sound sassy but it was a typo :bebe:

It was meant to be merely informative 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 3/6/2023 at 10:37 PM, BloodyOreo said:

@Andreu how would you rate Honeymoon on Lana discography?

before Cotcc came out, I was sure it was her least interesting project for me. Now I would have a hard time ranking her releases since my opinions on them have fluctuated a lot, but i would still say it's one of her least exciting albums for me. I also think that the fact she has released so much material in a relatively short time never gave us the time to need to revisit he stuff.

Popster for Sale 44,329
On 3/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, Andreu said:

before Cotcc came out, I was sure it was her least interesting project for me. Now I would have a hard time ranking her releases since my opinions on them have fluctuated a lot, but i would still say it's one of her least exciting albums for me. I also think that the fact she has released so much material in a relatively short time never gave us the time to need to revisit he stuff.

the shade towards COTCC :icant:

I used to be so harsh on it but nowadays I find it to be such a great cohesive listen start to finish

A Popster Is Born 11,752

Someone needs to remind Gaga that HMH is NOT on Chromatica. So there is no reason to NOT perform it at the Oscars :arguega:

Edited by Doncho
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1