Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 3/6/2023 at 4:31 PM, FRANZGA said:

i mean, where is the LIE? 

The only thing that was wrong with this reply is that the question was "unpopular opinions" 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/6/2023 at 7:40 PM, BenG said:

Now do Dula Peep

we have to wait for next era to judge her

So far she is giving a hitmaker but her deep cuts are good too, we have to see how she will do if she switches her style & genre

So far she is not carried by a big fanbase just burner hits from GP's Support 

A Popster Is Born 10,573
On 3/6/2023 at 7:57 PM, 0606060 said:

Hive celebrating Cuff It lasting on BB longer than Rain on Me and in the same breath calling Chromatica a flop

Pick a side, pick a side

gaga-enigma.gif

Let them celebrate. Hopefully we'll have our time one day as well. Well maybe ? :oops:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,510
On 3/6/2023 at 2:10 PM, monketsharona said:

Let them celebrate. Hopefully we'll have our time one day as well. Well maybe ? :oops:

Yes, on Sunday when we snag another Oscar (which is hard to get, not everyone has that) :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 3/6/2023 at 8:10 PM, monketsharona said:

I mean, Beyoncé has flopped for years with 'The Gift', the album with her husband I don't even remember the name, and tones of other projects, let them having this victory, Gaga always have the last laugh at the end.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 26.02: +10.185.459
  • 27.02: +10.793.034
  • 28.02: +11.052.913
  • 01.03: +11.404.979 *they started to include the "MTN - Lazy Rich Remix" with 0.1M streams. So +11.287.468
  • 02.03: +11.418.204
  • 03.03: +11.821.483
  • 04.03: +11.401.775
  • 05.03: +10.117.892

Total - 16.749.390.579

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,101
On 3/6/2023 at 4:38 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 26.02: +10.185.459
  • 27.02: +10.793.034
  • 28.02: +11.052.913
  • 01.03: +11.404.979 *they started to include the "MTN - Lazy Rich Remix" with 0.1M streams. So +11.287.468
  • 02.03: +11.418.204
  • 03.03: +11.821.483
  • 04.03: +11.401.775
  • 05.03: +10.117.892

Total - 16.749.390.579

Yay, we didn't fall below 10M :bebe:

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 3/6/2023 at 8:10 PM, monketsharona said:

Also I forgot, it's just a matter of time before Gaga surpass Beyoncé in overall streams, the gap is becoming always more small, the Hot100 today is becoming always more pointless in my opinion, total streams and in the long run are definitely more impressive and becoming more important and indicative of an artist success than some Hot100 peaks carried by radio.

Last but not least Beyoncé catalogue streams are tragic, see 'Lemonade', it's just a matter of time before even this project will follow that path once the radio payola will be over.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,573
On 3/6/2023 at 8:56 PM, Leptine said:

Also I forgot, it's just a matter of time before Gaga surpass Beyoncé in overall streams, the gap is becoming always more small, the Hot100 today is becoming always more pointless in my opinion, total streams and in the long run are definitely more impressive and becoming more important and indicative of an artist success than some Hot100 peaks carried by radio.

Last but not least Beyoncé catalogue streams are tragic, see 'Lemonade', it's just a matter of time before even this project will follow that path once the radio payola will be over.

Totally true but let's be honest 'Cuff It' is a big hit, it's serving longevity, strong charts positions, great streams and great radio run. Amazing reviews. Good for her she deserves it. Renaissance is her new big moment.

I'm glad we have Gaga's actress things and her legacy discography to be proud of. But I really wish we'll also have a new record or new music at least to enjoy and make it big success soon. Her last album starts to date a bit now and we have no close release be excited about. Most of pop girls who had an album out in 2020 already have opportunity for new releases this year.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/6/2023 at 3:07 PM, monketsharona said:

Most of pop girls who had an album out in 2020 already have opportunity for new releases this year.

Of course we'll get a new release this year. It's called Haus Labs

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 3/6/2023 at 9:07 PM, monketsharona said:

Totally true but let's be honest 'Cuff It' is a big hit, it's serving longevity, strong charts positions, great streams and great radio run. Amazing reviews. Good for her she deserves it. Renaissance is her new big moment.

I'm glad we have Gaga's actress things and her legacy discography to be proud of. But I really wish we'll also have a new record or new music at least to enjoy and make it big success soon. Her last album starts to date a bit now and we have no close release be excited about. Most of pop girls who had an album out in 2020 already have opportunity for new releases this year.

I don't doubt the actual success of the song, but let's see how it's gonna age in a year or in the future, that was my point, also 'Lemonade' was checking all those boxes, but now it's getting less streams than 'Joanne', it's totally forgotten.

Beyoncé label has handled the 'Renaissance' era in a good way, which also plays a big factor, we know Interscope is a mess from that point of view.

I really hope Gaga new music is gonna come soon, if not a new album, a droplet this year would be nice, I'm not counting on that but you never know with her.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,573
On 3/6/2023 at 8:10 PM, little legend said:

The only thing that was wrong with this reply is that the question was "unpopular opinions" 

The only thing I disagree is reproaching her not interacting anymore. Social medias became horrible place to interact as the years goes by, it's getting worse and worse.

I'm managing a big French AHS page, and honestly it's been around two years I stopped discussing and interacting with followers mainly because people are just becoming messy, negative, shady, trashy for no reasons. So I can't even imagine the pressure for a big star like Lady Gaga. Just notice more and more artists are leaving social medias or just posting their promo stuff.

Though I totally agree on the fact she needs fresh people in her team : new manager, new dancers, new choreograher, new producers. It's always great having new people around. Only my opinion but some of her management and creative team feels a bit 'tired.' 

• paws up 2