Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 3/6/2023 at 6:54 PM, Mario Spears said:

Yep! I fear she'll outlast Taylor too (and maybe she'll outlast Rih). 

They all outlasted Katy btw! 

The next one to catch strays will be rihanna i fear unless she dodges the one album wonder after ANTI

not releasing music for 7years is. The smartest decision she made

Gaga i feel like will still be a hit or miss type girl musically but i hope she gets her magnum opus like every artist who pulls longetivity gets at this stage of their career 

Taylor won't decline till her mid 40s, i predict that she will win another AOTY & eventually will outsell Madonna 

Beyoncé won't release music that often but whenever she will it will do good and gain headlines but they will never give her AOTY. Her best album is yet to come.

Ariana will decline by 36-37 like mariah did

Miley will get bigger than she was in past

SZA will have a glans career and maybe a global fanbase if she switches genres

Billie will the definition of an albums Artist she won't be hit song type of girlie but i see hee doing well 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,388
On 3/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, Miaou said:

Madonna sweetie…

Shakira 32 years into her career: Getting multiple #1 streaming hits, one of the coolest celebrities.

Madonna 32 years into her career: Released the song “b*ch I’m Madonna” featuring Nicki Minaj.

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 41,735
On 3/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, Ayobabylon said:

The next one to catch strays will be rihanna i fear unless she dodges the one album wonder after ANTI

Gaga i feel like will still be a hit or miss type girl musically but i hope she gets her magnum opus like every artist who pulls longetivity gets at this stage of their career 

Taylor won't decline till her mid 40s, i predict that she will win another AOTY & eventually will outsell Madonna 

Beyoncé won't release music that often but whenever she will it will do good and gain headlines but they will never give her AOTY. Her best album is yet to come.

Billie will the definition of an albums Artist she won't be hit song type of girlie but i see hee doing well 

Now do Dula Peep

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,494
On 3/6/2023 at 8:53 AM, Andreu said:

chile

The song kinda sucks imo but here for Bad Bunny keeping my irrelevant faves bills paid:applause:

Spoiler

GaGa next

Edited by 0606060

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 3/6/2023 at 3:14 PM, 0606060 said:

The song kinda sucks imo

yeah, afaik i thought neither the bunnisters nor the little gorillas liked it so im surprised it keeps rising

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 3/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, Ayobabylon said:

with Gaga she will last as an artist and entity cause of her fashion, her acting, her venturing into other fields i have no doubt of that - that doesn't close her out to music altogether, cause that could well mean she can have successful OSTs still or other side projects.

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Rihanna indeed made a smart decision, you're right. 

I'd say Rih is closer to outsell Madge than Taylor. 

I agree with you overall 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/6/2023 at 11:24 PM, xo_hours said:

:jailga:

On 3/6/2023 at 11:26 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Rip Floppy Mary :leap:

One good thing about it, a lot of 20+ weeks songs will be kicked out of the chart so BM's foll won't be -35-40.. maybe -20 :katy:

The bad thing, we're not seeing top40 in the foreseeable future