Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,175

Ugh. I love monsters. I really do. We really are the best fanbase in many ways. But I hate the fact that a large portion of the base feels the need to infantilize Gaga like her she's not a fully grown rich woman who is MORE than capable, with resources aplenty, of taking good care of herself. She's sooooooo skinny. Great. Just say she looks fit for the role and move on. The need to cause a ruckus because you think she's in danger, and you somehow know better than her, is just wild to me. It's almost insulting. :eyega:

how long had die for you been viral before they released the Ariana remix? Maybe there is still hope that Interscope will release a official speed up remix of BM and release a mv for it to peak in Halloween this year :darkmode:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 3/6/2023 at 12:19 PM, OliverDespechao said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpcA39QOmgE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

400k in 5 hours lmaojsjdjshsj such a flop :lmao:

Social Media poison :icant::icant:

I mean I heard multiple cases where even little monsters muted her cause countless Haus Labs posts were insufferable. If her own fans were pressed , I can imagine the GP unfollowing her :icant:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,061
On 3/6/2023 at 6:06 AM, artgagapop said:

how long had die for you been viral before they released the Ariana remix?

It’s been viral for like a year to six months now, didn’t reach Top 10 on Hot 100 until early this year 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/6/2023 at 11:30 AM, Miaou said:

Madonna sweetie…

She's only behind Madonna 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/6/2023 at 11:36 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

P!nkcess and GlobalKira make up the 'triage' with Bey for longevity. Xtina? -OUT. Jlo? Direct to video acting only! :billiecat:

Bey still got longevity too. She literally outlasted everyone of her generation (she outlasted Brit too) 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 3/6/2023 at 10:57 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Ugh. I love monsters. I really do. We really are the best fanbase in many ways. But I hate the fact that a large portion of the base feels the need to infantilize Gaga like her she's not a fully grown rich woman who is MORE than capable, with resources aplenty, of taking good care of herself. She's sooooooo skinny. Great. Just say she looks fit for the role and move on. The need to cause a ruckus because you think she's in danger, and you somehow know better than her, is just wild to me. It's almost insulting. :eyega:

It's great to see her evolution as an artist and a human being, i really come to love her jazz and award bait ballad as i grew up with her.
I can imagine it is hard if you just want her first 3 eras on repeat, it must be frustrating which is fine but there's way to be respectful i guess. 

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/6/2023 at 4:55 PM, little legend said:

I mean I heard multiple cases where even little monsters muted her cause countless Haus Labs posts were insufferable. If her own fans were pressed , I can imagine the GP unfollowing her :icant:

pls its just that the time she posted those pics, 50% of the world was asleep ..same happened with joker fàd post

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/6/2023 at 5:24 PM, Mario Spears said:

Bey still got longevity too. She literally outlasted everyone of her generation (she outlasted Brit too) 

She will outlast many in future as well

Unpopular opinion but i predict her outlasting Taylor too 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 3/6/2023 at 11:18 AM, BloodyMary said:

+ She’s first female this year to score a multiple global spotify #1s :applause:

first artist in general, I think. Which male or group has had more than #1 in 2023?

Popster to Popster 3,903

LEGEND MOTHER GODriah still reigns Supreme! 

And made HERstory as soon as she came out too! 

And now, her daughter Ariana is also following in her footsteps (JoJo and Ariana are Mariah's daughters btw!!) 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/6/2023 at 2:09 PM, Ayobabylon said:

She will outlast many in future as well

Unpopular opinion but i predict her outlasting Taylor too 

Yep! I fear she'll outlast Taylor too (and maybe she'll outlast Rih). 

They all outlasted Katy btw! 

ARTPOPster 1,509
On 3/6/2023 at 8:06 AM, Ayobabylon said:

pls its just that the time she posted those pics, 50% of the world was asleep ..same happened with joker fàd post

Yeah I was gonna say, usually I'd agree but she's posting at or around midnight nowadays :katy: