Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/3/2023 at 6:51 PM, 0606060 said:

I'm sorry but arguing Beyonce doesn't do well in touring is literally just delusional

It’s both delusional and plain dumb. This particular person should be banned again. Making dupe accounts is not allowed, what’s worse they always come back to cause drama instead of enjoying their fave’s success.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,748
On 3/3/2023 at 7:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s both delusional and plain dumb. This particular person should be banned again. Making dupe accounts is not allowed, what’s worse they always come back to cause drama instead of enjoying their fave’s success.

Miss Krazy is and will forever be an embarrassing clown for the LM community :santa:

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 355
On 3/2/2023 at 9:13 PM, FRANZGA said:

Nit just KY.. St.Louis and Nashville as well

Tbf... she still has months to sell but the media propaganda really made us believe that all tix were gone in a snap and millions are waiting for addtl dates 

:lmao: no ifpi charts, ”sold out in 10 min” myth debunked, awful daily streams  :lmao: 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
On 3/3/2023 at 3:43 PM, Adarsh said:

Haus Labs foundation was named the best foundation of the year for dark skin by Essence magazine. Gaga must be so proud.
spacer.png

Amazing news, maybe now that Haus Labs is an established brand,she will stop promoting :applause:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,181

Ireland:

#50(+5) The Fame [296 weeks]

UK:

#65(+1) The Fame [234 weeks]

Germany:

#81 The Fame [166 weeks]

Sweden:

#30 The Fame Monster [149 weeks]

Netherlands:

#57 A Star Is Born [200 weeks]

#66(+2) The Fame [80 weeks]

• paws up 9
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,495
On 3/3/2023 at 1:56 PM, Big said:

Telling facts is not being delusional. To be delusional is to be like y'all who don't dispute anything and believe any lie.

Beyoncé doesn't have that popular demand that you want to force on us.

Girl I could care less about 'forcing' Beyonce's popularity

At the end of the day the tour will do numbers, everyone has dates that are emptier than others (see: Texas dates for Chromatica ball). It's really not a big deal and it will still demolish everyone not named Taylor or Madonna :stopga:

Popster to Popster 4,621

I just caught a Delusional comment on ATRL Gaga related, and yes it's definitely being an a-hole when you post sh!t like that and he obviously does that on purpose in order to p*ss off monsters, especially now that is banned and hated in here, it's giving jJang loser behaviour.

Edited by Leptine
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/3/2023 at 4:22 PM, 0606060 said:

Anyways

Just plugged my phone into my coworkers aux and we were verbally attacked by A-Yo's herrrreee we goo

:laughga:

Deserve Black And Blue GIF by Better Call Saul

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/3/2023 at 2:22 PM, 0606060 said:

Anyways

Just plugged my phone into my coworkers aux and we were verbally attacked by A-Yo's herrrreee we goo

This is my nightmare

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,857

Once I had my phone volume turned ALL the way up for some reason and I opened someone's Insta story and the song playing was nothing but the n-word and mf's. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/3/2023 at 4:22 PM, 0606060 said:

Anyways

I laughed at you and now I'm being verbally attacked by "Stupid Love"

• lol 1