Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 17,941
On 3/3/2023 at 11:36 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

What was Alejandro’s yesterday update?

Alejandro 03/01: 281,242  (+5,6% vs last week)

Last week: 266,242

:ohhh:

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • paws up 7

ARTPOPster 1,577

I did some research, and Chromatica Ball tickets were on sale anywhere from 3-8 months depending on the date of the show. I took into account when each date was first announced, how long it was on sale before or without being postponed, etc. It does appear that tickets were taken offline after the first postponement and didn’t go back up until March 2022. 

Meanwhile the Renaissance Tour tickets will be on sale anywhere from 3-7 months depending on the date of the show. Not much of a difference, although RWT has 52 dates, but still. The two years on sale nonsense is false. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/3/2023 at 9:11 AM, yomama said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952hrdo2bk25lw18mbq7f

BeyHive is running wild with that claim all over stan twitter rn and everyone is believing it unfortunately. They’re saying TCB was on sale for over two years and struggled to sell even after two years. So I did the research myself and am now trying to call them out.

USUALLY I’d just ignore it, but lately the haters have been spreading a lot of false things about Gaga/little monsters and everyone runs wild with it until suddenly everyone thinks it’s true.

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/3/2023 at 6:18 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

BeyHive is running wild with that claim all over stan twitter rn and everyone is believing it unfortunately. They’re saying TCB was on sale for over two years and struggled to sell even after two years. So I did the research myself and am now trying to call them out.

USUALLY I’d just ignore it, but lately the haters have been spreading a lot of false things about Gaga/little monsters and everyone runs wild with it until suddenly everyone thinks it’s true.

I've left the stan twitter at its peak (2015) but you keep fighting the good fight, brother monster

We gonna slay those sluts

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 3/3/2023 at 3:36 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Not this fanbase actually believing flowers was completely  organic :lmao: "investigate this" :lmao:

I have gotten Nial Horan's new song on autoplay a lot despite practically never having listened to him or One Direction

The fraud is real 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/3/2023 at 9:40 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I have gotten Nial Horan's new song on autoplay a lot despite practically never having listened to him or One Direction

The fraud is real 

Okay but can Gar’s team invest in this ‘feature’ for LG7’s lead single please :ohhh:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 3/3/2023 at 10:54 PM, Big said:

@Ayobabylon any statement?

Not 13M :icant:

Her Media Propaganda is just out of this world :icant:

Again, Beyonce is doing good but the way her PR made us believe that she's doing astronomical numbers from presale alone is just laughable.. :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,941
On 3/3/2023 at 1:18 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Update:

Telephone: +418.053 [+30k more than last week]

Biggest day ever OMG:giveup:

"Always Remember Us This Way" received 764,751 streams on Spotify this Thursday :applause:

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 1