Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 3/3/2023 at 12:12 PM, OliverDespechao said:

love her and love the song :flutter:

but this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

It's simple.. stream records are bound to be broken as STREAMING keeps on growing

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/3/2023 at 1:02 AM, sugden said:

why are you guys acting like the oscars are gonna blacklist her for not going one year :icant:

& Its not like she is nominated for major categoriy this year, she already won BOS  & i don’t think missing this year will be a big deal

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/3/2023 at 12:48 AM, emig_09 said:

I'm never dramatic.. I always support and try to "justify" her.

But it's Oscars 

And thats exacly why u should not worry about her not attending, oscar voters also include her peers so they completely understand when an actor is booked and busy & facing scheduling conflict 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

Have you read this? :icant: 

A guy claimed he had a heart attack in 2016 and went to hell. 

He saw men walking like dogs and heard demons singing Rihanna songs.

Johnson also heard music in hell, including Rihanna’s “Umbrella” and Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”—traditionally upbeat tunes. Only this time, demons were singing the songs to “torture” people.:icant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/guy-says-had-heart-attack-194300330.html 

Too bad I'm banned on ATRL (no surprises here) , otherwise I would have got that hit thread :icant:

On 3/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, Swallow said:

Z100 played BM five times yesterday and 4/5 spins were after 9am. If the callouts keep increasing I feel like they will have no choice but to put it on sub-power.

We love to see it :santa:

ARTPOPster 1,577

Chartmasters hasn’t updated Gaga’s pure sales since December 2020. Any idea where her album sales would be on Chartmasters if they were updated now? Or does anyone have anyway to best figure it out or estimate?

On 3/3/2023 at 1:10 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

Chartmasters hasn’t updated Gaga’s pure sales since December 2020. Any idea where her album sales would be on Chartmasters if they were updated now? Or does anyone have anyway to best figure it out or estimate?

idk but BTW will be hella boosted by multiple viral smashes :santa:

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/3/2023 at 4:17 AM, BloodyMary said:

idk but BTW will be hella boosted by multiple viral smashes :santa:

BTW is at 13.5M without a sales update since Dec 2020. When you add in the BTW 10th anniversary edition (which is technically a reissue) plus sales from BM/Judas/GH/etc. going viral, I estimate it around 14.5-15M

• paws up 1