Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,316
On 3/1/2023 at 7:56 PM, chartgaga said:

her website is yet to update

they will probably put it on her website along with CDs and other stuff closer to the preorder date

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/1/2023 at 8:49 PM, Big said:

The only award that Joanne Piano was nominated for was the Grammy, and it obviously had a shot given the fact that it managed to be nominated in the midst of big hits, which is very different from the HMH situation, which has not won any major awards it has been nominated for so far.

The reason why I think HMH still has a bit of a chance at the Oscars is because the Oscars doesn't really care that much about what the Golden Globes and Critics Choice think, also because Top Gun is a huge movie this year and a lot of the voters cares about Top Gun much more than RRR which btw only got one nomination which is the song (and probably a lot of the voters didn't even watch that movie). If I was an RRR fan, I would still be a bit scared of the Top Gun and the Gaga factor.

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 3/1/2023 at 7:28 PM, Arturo said:

Can we at least say we have an official single cover now?

Can someone update the wikipedia using Interscope's tweet as a source?

Yup thats definitely the single cover and its on Wikipedia now!

Edited by Swallow

A Popster Is Born 17,950
On 3/1/2023 at 3:20 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I'm not going to say that this is a given but since Gaga is the most important name out there for the Oscars (and since the Oscars are still like 2 weeks away) they are probably waiting to announce her later, closer to the event to create the buzz.

Bestie, love you but … LMAOOJSJDJSHSJS what are you saying :laughga: Everybody wants Rihanna right now :laughga:

Edited by OliverDespechao

A Popster Is Born 16,316
On 3/1/2023 at 8:05 PM, Big said:

But they know this fan base is poor, we ain't the swifties. After the 3k physical copies of SL sold on its debut, they are already aware of not overproducing physical versions of her records.

so what's the issue about visibility then if you say fans won't buy it anywas?

A Popster Is Born 16,316
On 3/1/2023 at 8:04 PM, Swallow said:

Yup thats definitely the single cover and its on Wikipedia now!

I think it might be cropped one, cause it's not centered and design on the shirt is less cropped

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/1/2023 at 9:09 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Bestie, love you but … LMAOOJSJDJSHSJS what are you saying :laughga: Everyone wants Rihanna right now :laughga:

Bestie, I get that Rihanna is having her moment right now, but Gaga has a better history with the Oscars, she's more important for them

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/1/2023 at 8:11 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Bestie, I get that Rihanna is having her moment right now, but Gaga has a better history with the Oscars, she's more important for them

pretty much

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 3/2/2023 at 12:39 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Bestie, love you but … LMAOOJSJDJSHSJS what are you saying :laughga: Everybody wants Rihanna right now :laughga:

It’s not the Grammys :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,316
On 3/1/2023 at 8:17 PM, Big said:

Because we want it to sell 5k and not 500 copies? Every copy sold matters for the song on the Hot 100.

once againm these are bought by the ppl who know where to buy them, not some random soccer mum

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/1/2023 at 9:13 PM, chartgaga said:

pretty much

Yeah, Rihanna will probably do a random performance and then disappear from their radar, meanwhile Gaga is an Academy member herself, give them a lot of memorable moments including saving their a** last year with the Liza Minnelli moment that had a lot of people talking and for good reasons (they needed this after the clownery with Will Smith) 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,386
On 3/1/2023 at 1:37 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga´s overal yearly Spotify streams:

2021: +2.763.910.157 (+7.572.357 daily)

2022: +3.008.182.907 (+8.241.597 daily)

2023: +699.531.103 (+11.856.495 daily)

@chartgaga where did you get the 2.45B number you reported at the end of the year? 

ARTPOPster 1,871

Just downloaded Hinge, and it makes me p*ssed to see how much the dating companies treat dating like a game, you have to pay for literally everything. The subscription is THIRTY bucks a month - I can't nearly afford that