Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,577

The sessions Has it Leaked talked about are related to music, and said they’re for recording. So maybe the PR tour is for Haus Labs, but the sessions are for music. The question is whether it’s music for Joker FAD or her next album. 

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 3/1/2023 at 9:40 AM, Modern Ecstasy said:

The sessions are booked for Haus Labs or the PR tour for Haus Labs? Or both?

PR

pretty sure rec sessions are for lg7

hope we get a sense of who she's collaborating with this time 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/1/2023 at 4:06 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

Well they used to genuinely stan Godga, until they became a Swiftie. Unfortunately many of those fans are unhinged

In my opinion, whoever switch in this extreme way when it comes to Gaga (or any other artist) without a valid justification or just because they start following a new artist, they have never been real fans in the first place, but just some bandwagoning-success stan, which has always seemed to me the case with that user.

As Gaga stan since 2008, I came across those people mutiple times during the years and the pattern has always be the same.

Not to mention, I find absurd that somebody is not capable to follow-stan multiple artists and has to ditch one in order to stan another, I hope we're talking very young people because it's a very childish behaviour.

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 3/1/2023 at 10:29 AM, Leptine said:

In my opinion, whoever switch in this extreme way when it comes to Gaga (or any other artist) without a valid justification or just because they start following a new artist, they have never been real fans in the first place, but just some bandwagoning-success stan, which has always seemed to me the case with that user.

As Gaga stan since 2008, I came across those people mutiple times during the years and the pattern has always be the same.

Not to mention, I find absurd that somebody is not capable to follow-stan multiple artists and has to ditch one in order to stan another, I hope we're talking very young people because it's a very childish behaviour.

Well... Delusional was notoriously very young so yeah.

Leptine

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/1/2023 at 11:31 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Well... Delusional was notoriously very young so yeah.

Leptine

I see, that might definitely explain their immature-childish behaviour.

• paws up 1

‘I actually have [a bottle of Dom Pérignon] champagne in my house. It sounds silly, but it has a Post-it note on it and it says “For my next win”. So I'm not allowed to drink it unless we have won something.’

Ohhh GODGA you are manifesting your next Oscar win!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/1/2023 at 7:01 PM, BenG said:

BM has actually only been stable for like 3 weeks in January since its peak. NYE/NYD was a blip.

How many days left til Spotify chart exit?? :bradley: