spins tw: 141

spins lw: 38

move: 103

:dead:

ooh I'll ask my brother if he's heard it being played there

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 3/1/2023 at 1:03 AM, Big said:

d4jLP1Q.jpg

Imagine being so @Delusional to think he's not an OGH.

Why that user was in here in the first place, a board dedicated to Lady Gaga with more than 20k posts and a high reputation as well remains a total mystery to me.

I guess Nicki was right.

ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-size_re

• lol 6

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 2/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, Leptine said:

Why that user was in here in the first place, a board dedicated to Lady Gaga with more than 20k posts and a high reputation as well remains a total mystery to me.

Well they used to genuinely stan Godga, until they became a Swiftie. Unfortunately many of those fans are unhinged

Popstanne 9,398
On 2/28/2023 at 6:15 PM, Big said:

WKSE-FM Buffalo (98.5 FM)

#1. Bloody Mary (+19)

spins tw: 141

spins lw: 38

move: 103

:dead:

sis I literally came to post this...look at the distance between #1 and #2??

19 1 Up this week LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 141 38 103 0.4003
24 2 Up this week TYGA Sunshine f/Jhene Aiko/PopSmoke 94 36 58 0.3286
1 3 MILEY CYRUS Flowers 92 104 -12 0.34
2 4 METRO BOOMIN Creepin' f/The Weeknd, 21 Sav. 92 104 -12 0.3386
23 5 Up this week PARMALEE Take My Name 81 36 45 0.2675
6 6 Up this week TAYLOR SWIFT Lavender Haze 55 53 2 0.1834
61 7 Up this week LATTO Lottery f/LU KALA 54 10 44 0.0781
8 8 Up this week BEYONCE Cuff It 50 46 4 0.2253
11 9 Up this week COI LERAY Players 50 43 7 0.0765
4 10 SAM SMITH & KIM PETRAS Unholy 50 94 -44 0.2496
  • paws up 5
  • shook 3
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 18,421

I know I’m late but I was asleep and I cannot let this go lol

Chromatica has at least a couple of „spectacular” tracks, some god tier tracks and a couple of not spectacular or god tier tracks. 

:cm:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/1/2023 at 12:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I know I’m late but I was asleep and I cannot let this go lol

Chromatica has at least a couple of „spectacular” tracks, some god tier tracks and a couple of not spectacular or god tier tracks. 

:cm:

Babylon is the closest imo, being harmless ballroom-inspired fun. Most of the tracks do have their merits, but for the most part they're either good but not great, or have some pretty obvious flaws. Then there's Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll, which are just awful

For comparison, Joanne has one spectacular track, Diamond Heart, and two very close contenders, John Wayne and Dancin' in Circles

Edited by IJustWorkHere

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 3/1/2023 at 6:19 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

Babylon is the closest imo, being harmless ballroom-inspired fun. Most of the tracks do have their merits, but for the most part they're either good but not great, or have some pretty obvious flaws. Then there's Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll, which are just awful

For comparison, Joanne has one spectacular track, Diamond Heart, and two very close contenders, John Wayne and Cancin' in Circles

This is your opinion, pal, mine is different. There’s no need to go back and forth. I just wanted to share my thoughts since I was logged out. I just love her music too much to be able to say otherwise (about Chromatica or her other albums, including Joanne).

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,402

If Stupid Love had a better video and Gaga had performed the album at least 3-4 times, you all would be calling it her best album. Let’s not kid ourselves :gaga-thanks:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 3/1/2023 at 7:41 AM, Adarsh said:

If Stupid Love had a better video, better lyrics, better production,better title, wasn't cheap and was a completely different song and Gaga had performed the album at least 3-4 times, you all would be calling it her best album. Let’s not kid ourselves :gaga-thanks:

Totally agree:applause: 

One of the reasons Chromatica ball tour is her best tour ever is also the fact that the album tracks from Chromatica are amazing, pure pop excellence. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,772

Dom Perignon interview:

https://www.wallpaper.com/entertaining/lady-gaga-interview-dom-perignon-vintage-2013-collaboration

«That’s all we do. I spent all day today making art. All I did was create all day long, and I just stared at it and listened to it and just worked… It is a labour of love. And it’s important to do that because it’s a real privilege to make art. So you have to work hard because some people don’t have the privilege. »

«I actually have [a bottle of Dom Pérignon] champagne in my house. It sounds silly, but it has a Post-it note on it and it says “For my next win”. So I'm not allowed to drink it unless we have won something. »

«I'm actually really interested in living more of a life of solitude. It's really nice to just have time to be alone, and be expansive, and know that you're enough. I wish I could tell my younger self that. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time alone writing music. But the more successful I became, the more I felt like I needed other people to tell me I was great. »

«I know that because I actually don't spend a lot of time in Hollywood. I might look like I do, because sometimes award season happens and you see me on red carpets. But I'm very much at home working… that's the thing that really makes me happy. »

Seemed like she was pretty inspired when she gave this interview.

• paws up 10
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 3/1/2023 at 9:37 AM, BloodyOreo said:

«I actually have [a bottle of Dom Pérignon] champagne in my house. It sounds silly, but it has a Post-it note on it and it says “For my next win”. So I'm not allowed to drink it unless we have won something. »

looks like the bottle will end this awards seasons sealed then

BloodyOreo

• lol 14

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 3/1/2023 at 6:47 AM, little legend said:

Totally agree:applause: 

One of the reasons Chromatica ball tour is her best tour ever is also the fact that the album tracks from Chromatica are amazing, pure pop excellence. 

I just caught that edit I was screaming :laughga: She always elevates the songs live, unfortunately it is always going to be super hard for her to top TFM era for her pop output though, why is why trying other avenues worked so well for her.

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/1/2023 at 2:37 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Dom Perignon interview:

https://www.wallpaper.com/entertaining/lady-gaga-interview-dom-perignon-vintage-2013-collaboration

«That’s all we do. I spent all day today making art. All I did was create all day long, and I just stared at it and listened to it and just worked… It is a labour of love. And it’s important to do that because it’s a real privilege to make art. So you have to work hard because some people don’t have the privilege. »

«I'm actually really interested in living more of a life of solitude. It's really nice to just have time to be alone, and be expansive, and know that you're enough. I wish I could tell my younger self that. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time alone writing music. But the more successful I became, the more I felt like I needed other people to tell me I was great. »

«I know that because I actually don't spend a lot of time in Hollywood. I might look like I do, because sometimes award season happens and you see me on red carpets. But I'm very much at home working… that's the thing that really makes me happy. »

Seemed like she was pretty inspired when she gave this interview.

I fully believe that she’s been working on new music at home/in her new studio is Los Angeles and we have no idea. I also trust Has it Leaked somewhat in getting information. April 2023-Fall 2024 is such a long timeframe and she could easily have an entire album era during it. Maybe she could even intertwine her album era with the Joker era. It’s just interesting that she has sessions booked after filming has wrapped and a PR tour planned. Perhaps it’s all for Joker or Vegas? Who knows, but I have a feeling it’s for her next album. 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 3/1/2023 at 9:14 AM, Modern Ecstasy said:

I fully believe that she’s been working on new music at home/in her new studio is Los Angeles and we have no idea. I also trust Has it Leaked somewhat in getting information. April 2023-Fall 2024 is such a long timeframe and she could easily have an entire album era during it. Maybe she could even intertwine her album era with the Joker era. It’s just interesting that she has sessions booked after filming has wrapped and a PR tour planned. Perhaps it’s all for Joker or Vegas? Who knows, but I have a feeling it’s for her next album. 

I think it might be haus labs related. Best case scenario would be for new music but I don't see it yet. 

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 3/1/2023 at 3:38 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I think it might be haus labs related. Best case scenario would be for new music but I don't see it yet. 

The sessions are booked for Haus Labs or the PR tour for Haus Labs? Or both?