On 2/28/2023 at 2:53 PM, Fame Romance said:

Global 200 Excl. US:

#68(+1) Bloody Mary [13 weeks]

A rise inb4 others just fell :whatga:

#108(+4) Shallow [129 weeks]

Global 200:

#73(-1) Bloody Mary [12 weeks]

#123(+6) Shallow [126 weeks]

Nothing to celebrate here, it's just because other songs just fell.

Can I just say I kinda find it funny how Hive is now relying on TikTok to keep Renaissance era going and to try and snatch another hit

Some girls were trying to be shady about Bloody Mary blowing up on there and now look at them :ohhh:

On 2/28/2023 at 1:05 PM, BloodyOreo said:

there's still time for Gaga announcement, no? 

Technically yes

Doesn't seem like the announcements follow any kind of pattern. If they don't announce her by tomorrow or Thurs it's prob a no though :mess: It would be pretty odd if shes the only one out.....

Edited by 0606060

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 2/28/2023 at 6:09 PM, 0606060 said:

Technically yes

Doesn't seem like the announcements follow any kind of pattern. If they don't announce her by tomorrow or Thurs it's prob a no though :mess: It would be pretty odd if shes the only one out.....

why? 

On 2/28/2023 at 6:58 PM, 0606060 said:

Can I just say I kinda find it funny how Hive is now relying on TikTok to keep Renaissance era going and to try and snatch another hit

Some girls were trying to be shady about Bloody Mary blowing up on there and now look at them :ohhh:

Well atleast they can keep an era going 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,136

I think im happy with her keeping herself invested shooting the most anticipated film of 2024 idk what is the fuss about attending oscars this year? Let her do the work to the perfection & will might see her walk on that stage to accept the oscar in 2025 who knows?

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 2/28/2023 at 11:41 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

God is on her side

One thing from that album declines, another one starts to rise or its the power of quality music idk or its "PAYOLA" :ohyes: