Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/28/2023 at 7:50 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

The Kill Bill situation is gettin ridicolous at this point, I feel bad for her tbh

we blame Taylor :nicki_scream:

and SZA's team for not releasing MV at the start of tracking week :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1

Spotify audience = youngies

Radio audience = oldies

Godly Mary’s performance on Spotify not being affected by radio is not science!

Anyway we don’t care about chart peaks in a lokal, corrupted chart. The song is already a global smash hit and that will be mirrored on its longterm numbers, without needing payola tactics.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Edited by totallyNOTentela

On 2/28/2023 at 2:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Well that’s a different situation, BM became viral for a tiktok trend and  streams exploded, it’s not weird that  radio cant stop the decline

well BM currently reaching 34M audience weekly on US radios.

They should stream it right? :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,850
On 2/28/2023 at 1:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Happy Birthday, Little Star

3 years since it is an anthem for the world of dogs :love:

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177

"Bloody Mary" charts on the Hot 100 for its 8th week, surpassing "I'll Never Love Again" (peak #36) and matching Judas (peak #10).

Next match will be "Always Remember Us This Way" (9 weeks, peak #41)

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 2/28/2023 at 1:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Happy Birthday, Little Star

Happy birthday :applause: 

For me it's going to take more than 3 years to appreciate it ( give me like 300years):applause: 

To celebrate this anniversary I will not mention how cheap this song is but I will focus only on the positive: 

First, this remix is insane and so good :giveup: Stupid Love could be a dance floor/disco hit :applause: 

Stupid Love's performance at the Chromatica ball (even though it was the weekest part of the tour) it was so fun :happydance: the flames looked amazing :giveup: ( even though they almost melt little monsters , especially during that time where Paris was burning with 40 degrees Celsius :icant:)

Once again Happy Birthday Stupid Love and thank you for giving us fun moments:happydance: but please just stay as a fun memory and don't come back to our lives :applause:

• love 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread- Happy Birthday Stupid Love
Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/28/2023 at 5:24 PM, Fame Romance said:

Billboard Canadian Hot 100:

#71(-1) Bloody Mary [12 weeks]

Canadian Albums:

#62(+7) The Fame [155 weeks]

Billboard 200:

#106(=) The Fame [303 weeks]

She just need ONE (1) more album like THE FAME on charts and her legacy will live on forever like MJ

• paws up 1