Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,857
On 2/27/2023 at 2:38 PM, Fame Romance said:

image.png

The way every ballad Gaga has released since 2016 is certified Platinum to Diamond in France :giveup:

INLA coming for Diamond in the upcoming weeks :giveup: unreal slayage :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,634

Don't know if it has been reported in here but Gaga has surpassed Chris Brown as most streamed artist on Spotify in total streams, she's now 35th most streamed.

There's only One Direction and Future between her and Beyoncé, and less than 800M streams of difference between the two, 2 months ago it was around 1 billion more or less.

MVkFKpx.png

https://chartmasters.org/most-streamed-artists-ever-on-spotify/

If somebody know how much One Direction and Future daily streams are, let me know but she should surpass them easily in the next week, I doubt 1Direction are doing more than her, not sure about Future.

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,295
On 2/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Leptine said:

Don't know if it has been reported in here but Gaga has surpassed Chris Brown as most streamed artist on Spotify in total streams, she's now 35th most streamed.

There's only One Direction and Future between her and Beyoncé, and less than 800M streams of difference between the two, 2 months ago it was around 1 billion more or less.

MVkFKpx.png

If somebody know how much One Direction and Future daily streams are, let me know but she should surpass them easily in the next week, I doubt 1Direction are doing more than her, not sure about Future.

Future is #32 on Artist chart, Gaga is #48

1D is #60 in the Artist chart

They're probably doing like 10M daily streams, Gaga like 2M more

• paws up 4

Moderator 17,129
On 2/27/2023 at 3:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

With our luck, 1D will surpass us soon, as Night Changes is only 10 spots behind Bloody Mary on Spotify WW and it's kinda viral :awkney:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 2/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Leptine said:

MVkFKpx.png

Will Gaga surpass Bey anytime soon? Do you know that maybe?

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 2/27/2023 at 3:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

How much is doing Future more or less? i tried to find some datas about Future but I didn't find anything streaming wise.

Once Gaga will surpass Beyoncé, she would become 6th most streamed female on the platform, not bad for a streaming poison.

Rihanna is the fifth, but it's going to be hard to catch with her considering her daily streams and +6 billion of difference in total, but the goal for now is surpassing Beyoncé, I think she can do it if Beyoncé doesn't release new projects this year.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 2/27/2023 at 3:12 PM, DonnieDarko said:

It really depends if Bey is going to release the other acts, although there were rumored to be not very commercial, one is supposed to be acoustic and the other joint with Jay-Z.

If she doesn't release anything, I think Gaga can reach her by the end of the year, especially if Gaga would release a droplet or something this year (not counting on that but still).

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 18.02: +11.875.845 
  • 19.02: +10.458.583
  • 20.02: +10.953.415
  • 21.02: +11.148.893
  • 22.02: +15.443.289 *they started to include the "Just Dance Remix" with 4.03M streams. So +11.410.912
  • 23.02: +11.509.752
  • 24.02: +11.899.773
  • 25.02: +11.459.912

Total  - 16.661.194.840

• paws up 6

Popster for Sale 57,295
On 2/27/2023 at 3:17 PM, Leptine said:

How much is doing Future more or less? i tried to find some datas about Future but I didn't find anything streaming wise.

He's more or less around Billie on the artists chart and she's doing 13M daily streams so around that

On 2/27/2023 at 3:12 PM, DonnieDarko said:

On 2/27/2023 at 3:21 PM, Leptine said:

It really depends if Bey is going to release the other acts, although there were rumored to be not very commercial, one is supposed to be acoustic and the other joint with Jay-Z.

If she doesn't release anything, I think Gaga can reach her by the end of the year, especially if Gaga would release a droplet or something this year (not counting on that but still).

Yeah this, it'll all depend on how Gaga is able to hold her current streams and whether Bey gets a boost with the tour or releases the other Renaissance acts

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 2/27/2023 at 3:54 PM, Fame Romance said:

He's more or less around Billie on the artists chart and she's doing 13M daily streams so around that

Yeah this, it'll all depend on how Gaga is able to hold her current streams and whether Bey gets a boost with the tour or releases the other Renaissance acts

I totally forgot about the tour boost and further acts, you’re right.

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/27/2023 at 3:39 PM, DonnieDarko said:

We don’t want the negative streams impact tho ala what happens whenever Ayo is mentioned.

:cm:

So why would you just mention it then? :witch-laugh:

And also ARTPOP's 2nd Act. Not Jolene's!! :bearattack:

#26 in Call out (+2)

#13 (+1) in overall Power rankings (sales, streams, call out, burn rate taken into account)

• TW RK
    Airplay
  • TW RK
    Retention
  • TW RK
    Callout
  • TW RK
    Audio
  • Video1
  • TW RK
    Sales
  • TW Composite13
  • LADY GAGABloody Mary (Stream/Konlive/Interscope)
Edited by Arturo
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1