Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,123
On 2/26/2023 at 4:09 PM, Fame Romance said:

Can anyone enlighten me on what was actually the thing that Angela Basset did? Or does she mean good acting? :icant:

Probably the whole being the first actor in a super hero movie to be nominated thing

Ariana's whole performance was about congratulating women for their achievements in the past year

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,886
On 2/26/2023 at 6:40 PM, Miaou said:

Oh GODGA 
spacer.png

Not exactly a fair comparison, since the baseline is dependent on which teams are playing. Number of additional viewers would be a fairer metric.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,290

So Bloody Mary getting a new peak at like #48-50 the tracking week that just ended

Current tracking week will be its last change to get a new peak maybe top 45 if radio continues to grow, as M*rgan W*llen is releasing a 30-song album next week and Miley the following week

We will fall or fall out of the Hot 100 but at the same time it'll clean out songs that have charted for 20+ weeks already, there's 25 of those in the top 50

Edited by Fame Romance

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 2/26/2023 at 9:09 PM, WildAmerican said:

lemme use my dupe to vote twice 

WgFrKkq.gif

Do you really have it, be careful, I wouldn't be surprised if some OGHs are lurking in here.

Vote also this one that has recently bumped:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/427011-the-final-debate-which-girlie-has-more-iconic-videos-britney-spears-or-lady-gaga/