Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,286
On 2/26/2023 at 7:54 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I asked and waiting for the response. My question was if there was a real chance for the footage to be released and the answer was:

„Can’t see why not! Unless they change their minds ahha”

:katy:

:bebe:

can you ask BOZ about it or sumtn? or he doesn't have info about stuff like that

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 2/26/2023 at 8:02 PM, Replay said:

:bebe:

can you ask BOZ about it or sumtn? or he doesn't have info about stuff like that

I’ll ask, sure. However in the past he said he knows of music releases (singles&albums) ahead of time and has no knowledge about shows and performances etc. I’ll ask him in a minute and will harrass him about LG7 again at Bey’s concert lol.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,286
On 2/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’ll ask, sure. However in the past he said he knows of music releases (singles&albums) ahead of time and has no knowledge about shows and performances etc. I’ll ask him in a minute and will harrass him about LG7 again at Bey’s concert lol.

well CB is actual release, not just tv performance, there might even be live album to accompany it so maybe he could know sumtn

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,286
On 2/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, sugden said:

wouldt the the fame one be retro dance freak?

well i guess it depends which edition they count. Technicially it would be Again again (1.967.920) if we count every track out there

• paws up 3