Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Honestly looks really good that BM is still Top 10 on Shazam US. Radio programmers love Shazam because they know it means people actually care about the song. Shazam it if you haven't already.

edit: also should add that spamming Shazam probably won't work because if you shazamed it once it'll flag the other ones as spam. So tell your friends, family etc to Shazam it. Or just grab their phones and do it for them hihi

Edited by Arturo
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 2/26/2023 at 11:31 AM, monketsharona said:

The fact Bloody Mary started trending 3 months ago and it's still her most daily streamed song is incredible :shine:

BM is much bigger than what it is going on spotify charts actually. Yesterday a kid was listening to it in the subway. idk which streaming platform he was listening to, maybe one of the official ones. lol

Maybe thats why radio supporting it like this because its actually like one of the biggest hits of today.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/25/2023 at 7:12 PM, Replay said:

i didn't mean these kind of topic are never personal, my point was that she wrote about what she felt like, meanwhile ure trying to make her do sumtn relatable just for sake of it. I think she was trying to appeal to the masses with production and thats what ended up being criticised among ppl. I think she should just go in studio and create free from all the constraints of what ppl expect and want

You are right & i’m just saying in perspective to what can make her more accessible..nothing else. but she can & should do whatever the f- she wants 

• paws up 1