little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 17.02: +12.522.843 
  • 18.02: +11.875.845 
  • 19.02: +10.458.583
  • 20.02: +10.953.415
  • 21.01: +11.148.893
  • 22.02: +15.443.289 *they started to include the "Just Dance Remix" with 4.03M streams. So +11.410.912
  • 23.02: +11.509.752
  • 24.02: +11.899.773

Total - 16.649.734.928

• paws up 6

On 2/25/2023 at 9:48 PM, Arturo said:

1. BM was never on PR on KIIS

2. That point literally still stands...

There's a massive difference between a playlist change and a song getting slightly different spins on a Saturday when it's most likely going to go back up on the following days. iHeartRadio stations all change their playlists on weekdays. 
If BM does get dropped during a playlist change it will happen during the week.

You are very clearly wrong.

Its sub-power ofc, not full one, btw the other day you literally said "it is basically on Power Rotation" :toofunny:

"You are very clearly wrong" Jesus f-ing CHRIST. Go back to my post, I only said "I hope this means they didnt drop it from rotation" :rip: I only said that cuz its easy to check on this same Mediabase site you just posted and compared to yesterday's 5 spins  it had only 1, so my concern was reasonable.

You guys keep putting words in my mouth its ridiculous :rip:

Also, BM was put on sub-power on a SUNDAY, so why wouldn't I think they would take it off during the weekend aswell? Again, REASONABLE

Edited by Swallow

On 2/25/2023 at 1:11 PM, Swallow said:

Its sub-power ofc, not full one, btw the other day you literally said "it is basically on Power Rotation" :toofunny:

"You are very clearly wrong" Jesus f-ing CHRIST. Go back to my post, I only said "I hope this means they didnt drop it from rotation" :rip: I only said that cuz its easy to check on this same Mediabase site you just posted and compared to yesterday's 5 spins  it had only 1, so my concern was reasonable.

You guys keep putting words in my mouth its ridiculous :rip:

You were wrong when you claimed my observation of songs not getting dropped on weekends is wrong.

I'm right about that.

On 2/25/2023 at 10:15 PM, Arturo said:

You were wrong when you claimed my observation of songs not getting dropped on weekends is wrong.

I'm right about that.

Okay lets see

Swallow on a Sunday - "looks like KIIS-FM put BM on sub-power rotation since they gave it 10 spins today"
Arturo "I doubt it, since they don't put songs on rotations during the weekend"

BEEP! WRONG! 

Since you were wrong, BM was put on sub-power on a SUNDAY, so why wouldn't I think they would take it off during the weekend aswell? Again, REASONABLE

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/25/2023 at 3:16 PM, BenG said:

BM is now doing about half of its peak on Spotify (using 7-day average)

Shame the streams couldn’t fall off slowly. With the way radio is supporting this, we really could have actually climbed into the top 40 on the BH100 in combination with its Jan streams. 

Edited by ConnorFilm

VULTURES.

that is the word I'm looking for some of you guys!

I was having my coffee, while browsing this forum, I casually opened the Mediabase's site to check out spins, almost got a heart attack thinking KIIS-FM will stop playing it, posted my concerns here and you guys, like the VULTURES you are, ATTACKED me. 

Since when do we need to post only OFFICAL chart news here?! Can't we express our current thoughts? You are always welcome to correct me and say "HA! Swallow you were wrong" in a funny way, and not by writing an essay, and SERIOUSLY attacking me over this. 

So sick of this. If it wasn't for some good member who post useful info (  @Arturo included, even tho we are currently fighting), I would be long gone from this forum.

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, Swallow said:

VULTURES.

that is the word I'm looking for some of you guys!

I was having my coffee, while browsing this forum, I casually opened the Mediabase's site to check out spins, almost got a heart attack thinking KIIS-FM will stop playing it, posted my concerns here and you guys, like the VULTURES you are, ATTACKED me. 

Since when do we need to post only OFFICAL chart news here?! Can't we express our current thoughts? You are always welcome to correct me and say "HA! Swallow you were wrong" in a funny way, and not by writing an essay, and SERIOUSLY attacking me over this. 

So sick of this. If it wasn't for some good member who post useful info (  @Arturo included, even tho we are currently fighting), I would be long gone from this forum.

Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s. Calm the f- down. 

• thanks 2