Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 2/25/2023 at 3:19 PM, monketsharona said:

Proof than what happened with Judas and Just Dance is kind of unusual. A true revival on Spotify, not Bloody Mary kind of revival but some very strong ones imo. 

So that makes these the biggest TikTok hits so far? BM > Just Dance > Judas > Applause > Alejandro > Telephone (so far)

The intros to Donatella and Monster trended but never translated to boosts, right? Am I missing any?

OMG, now I'm reading this again, and realizing what a complete PSYCHO this person is and how obsessed they are with me. Let's analyize this

On 2/25/2023 at 8:41 PM, JustJames said:

Well, I hope you stop posting fake updates because you:

• "posted Poker Face updates! Didn't you read the spoiler?! hehe!"
  • "just woke up and live in a different time zone!"
  • "use a delayed tracking system!"

"posted Poker Face updates! Didn't you read the spoiler?! hehe!"

A couple of days ago, Z100 or KIIS, can't remember which one, played Poker Face 2 times, so as I was following BM's spins, as I joke I posted that Gaga received 2 spins so far on that station, putting in spoiler tags that I'm talking about Poker Face. It was clearly a joke, a few people fell for it, but everyone found it funny judging by the reactions given to the post. And now this guy comes in here, uses THAT as an example of me posting FAKE updates?! :lmao: :lmao:

"just woke up and live in a different time zone!"

Yes, I live in Eastern europe, so I messed up the updates two times, since I was using my local time, instead of the American time. It was a mistake, I was corrected by someone, and I own up to it and explained how it happened. 

"use a delayed tracking system!"

http://www.mediabase.com/whatsong/whatsong.asp?var_s=075073073083045070077&MONDTE=2%2F25%2F2023

Yes, this site is the best one to follow the spins as it's quite user friendly unlike the official radio station websites, but it's delayed a bit. And it just happened that they spun it TWO times after I posted here. It was actually quite funny, I cackled when I read @Replay's post. He clearly went to the official KIIS-FM website to check the spins and saw that they just played it. 

Now, can someone tell me, why the f- would someone be THIS bothered by my posts? I was hoping it's one of Krazy's dupes, but I see this user registered in 2020?! 

• hugs 1

On 2/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, thehanyo said:

So that makes these the biggest TikTok hits so far? BM > Just Dance > Judas > Applause > Alejandro > Telephone (so far)

The intros to Donatella and Monster trended but never translated to boosts, right? Am I missing any?

LoveGame had a big revival as well, it wasn't even doing 200k, now it's daily +300k.

Poker Face is having a good boost lately as well.

On 2/25/2023 at 3:26 PM, monketsharona said:

LoveGame had a big revival as well, it wasn't even doing 200k, now it's daily +300k.

Poker Face is having a good boost lately as well.

Are LoveGame and PF from just people using the sounds more, or are there trends associated with them?

A Popster Is Born 12,828

Ou-

trustfall blocking?That’s MOTHER. Y’all will learn about the P!nkcess 

Just come downstairs at home, p!nk was singing  ‘when I get there’ on TV and mum was crying with a glass of wine :giveup:

@Adarsh Yes. Some will learn Legend isn’t going anywhere 💋

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/25/2023 at 9:09 PM, Swallow said:

What are you talking about, idiot? Z100 did drop it from sub-power rotation, I didnt lie, now it gets only 1-3 spins daily.

"My updates are wrong" how can they be wrong when it just happened that KIIS spun it AFTER I said they didnt, was I supposed to know the future?

f.UCK off with this mentality, why are you bothered with someone posting updates and saying "i hope they dont drop it", I didnt say THEY DROPPED HER!!! 

You sound like a psycho who gets triggered by any even remotely negative post regarding chart updates, time to get out of the house, touch some grass!

And f.UCK you too!

Go support ur fave K-K-Kamila

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/25/2023 at 9:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

F-CK YOU actually. 

You came here to say KIIS dropped BM out of nowhere. 

If you dont got anything nice to say then simply shut up, trash.

Let ha know! 

On 2/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, thehanyo said:

Government Hooker used to do around 7,500 streams, peaked at 195k and since July its been doing north of 100k daily
Monster was around 40-45k daily, now its been around 75k for three weeks 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/22/2023 at 8:58 PM, 0606060 said:

Took a decade (literally)

For Katy to get her viral moment 

• lol 1

On 2/25/2023 at 9:29 PM, BloodyMary said:

F-CK YOU actually. 

You came here to say KIIS dropped BM out of nowhere. 

If you dont got anything nice to say then simply shut up, trash.

I didnt say that you moron :lmao:

But its funny how much it triggered you. Imagine if they really drop it, I'm worried for your health! :prideheart: sending u love!

On 2/25/2023 at 9:27 PM, Arturo said:

it has 2 spins on KIIS as of 11:30 am

Songs don't get dropped on saturdays

they just have slightly different weekend playlists

When KIIS put BM on PR on a Sunday, you said "stations change their playlists on Wednesday, not during the weekend!"

You were clearly wrong. Also, I'm following the spins every day, KIIS gives it the same amount of spins during the weekend, 9 - 12. 

On 2/25/2023 at 12:43 PM, Swallow said:

When KIIS put BM on PR on a Sunday, you said "stations change their playlists on Wednesday, not during the weekend!"

You were clearly wrong. Also, I'm following the spins every day, KIIS gives it the same amount of spins during the weekend, 9 - 12. 

1. BM was never on PR on KIIS

2. That point literally still stands...

There's a massive difference between a playlist change and a song getting slightly different spins on a Saturday when it's most likely going to go back up on the following days. iHeartRadio stations all change their playlists on weekdays. 
If BM does get dropped during a playlist change it will happen during the week.

You are very clearly wrong.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3