Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 2/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, radio said:

ya, like Die For You (feat Ariana) vibes

feature remix would probably give us TTH and new life to the song but as @BloodyOreo said i can't think of someone who would make sense on it, and i don't want it to be just desperate attempt

• paws up 2

On 2/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, BloodyOreo said:

It's clear they aren't pushing the song anywhere except radio though, I wouldn't expect a remix if they weren't capable or willing to upload a sped-up version/visualizer on yt. 

True. Sad knowing that would not even imply her being working on this. Just give it to a producer and that's done. 

On 2/24/2023 at 11:42 PM, BloodyOreo said:

It's clear they aren't pushing the song anywhere except radio though, I wouldn't expect a remix if they weren't capable or willing to upload a sped-up version/visualizer on yt. 

Maybe they’re waiting for its peak on radio and then release it. 

Sia’s unstoppable was rising on the radio in july with like 30m airplay and they released remixes and sped up in Late october when it reached 60m airplay.

YAYY TOP50 tho its amazing

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 2/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I mean The Weeknd didn't do these cheap spedup versions either and he still did remix, so I don't think there is a rule or indication based on that

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 442

a remix with a featured artist is definitely not something to expect, but it looks like we have some genuine success at radio and her team will have to do something to capitalize on that in the coming weeks.

what that looks like without her direct involvement? who knows

Edited by radio

Popster for Sale 44,658
On 2/24/2023 at 8:45 PM, Replay said:

I mean The Weeknd didn't do these cheap spedup versions either and he still did remix, so I don't think there is a rule or indication based on that

He has a sped up on spotify, and he released a MV for the song. It's a very different situation imo. 

On 2/24/2023 at 9:44 PM, Arturo said:

Billboard Pop Airplay:

#16. Bloody Mary (+1) 10 weeks

Chart run:

#38-#36-#32-#27-#23-#19-#19-#18-#17-#16

------
Billboard Adult Pop Airplay:

#11. Bloody Mary (+4) 6 weeks

#32-#27-#20-#18-#15-#11

#14 next week :applause:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,658
On 2/24/2023 at 8:45 PM, BloodyMary said:

Maybe they’re waiting for its peak on radio and then release it. 

Sia’s unstoppable was rising on the radio in july with like 30m airplay and they released remixes and sped up in Late october when it reached 60m airplay.

YAYY TOP50 tho its amazing

That makes sense so it won't happen.

Watch them drop the sped-up/visualizer after the song starts falling on radio :icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 2/24/2023 at 9:49 PM, BloodyOreo said:

He has a sped up on spotify, and he released a MV for the song. It's a very different situation imo. 

yeah but that was like two weeks ago and his song was viral for like a year now. They did both spedup and remix around the same time when song had high airplay and was already top10. Also sidenote i just realised that spedup kinda did nothing (1.5m in two weeks)

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

On 2/24/2023 at 9:56 PM, Replay said:

yeah but that was like two weeks ago and his song was viral for like a year now. They did both spedup and remix around the same time when song had high airplay and was already top10 

When did the music video happened after it started to trend ? 

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 2/24/2023 at 9:58 PM, monketsharona said:

When did the music video happened after it started to trend ? 

Music video dropped in november I think. This song had very weird run tho, it started rising like in Q2 of the last year and kept rising since then gradually, so I'm not sure what time we mark as start of the trend

• thanks 1