little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/25/2023 at 1:02 AM, WildAmerican said:

i heard somewhere that Telephone was her last entry on the IFPI charts

angela-bassett-did-the-thing-angela-bass

It's true.. and it's Beyonce's biggest Billboard HIT  of the 2010s as well

Pop-a-911-ster 31,850
On 2/24/2023 at 5:57 PM, Adarsh said:

How is Chromatica, the flop album and Renaissance, the revolutionary comeback selling the same amount of albums a humbling experience for us? :ohhh:

Maybe cause y’all were so sure Renaissance would’ve been out of the top 20 while it was actually the case and furthermore above Chromatica :santa:

as always yall like to say for other pop girls projects they are doing bad for them with equivalent numbers but suddenly when it is Gaga it is « correct » or « good »

objectivity sis objectivity :ohhh:

I’m not saying Gaga flopped with Chromatica but maybe y’all need to be a little more objective with numbers :ohhh:

Edited by Miaou

On 2/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Miaou said:

Maybe cause y’all were so sure Renaissance would’ve been out of the top 20 while it was actually the case and furthermore above Chromatica :santa:

as always yall like to say for others pop girls projects it is doing bad for them with equivalent numbers but suddenly when it is Gaga it is « correct » or « good »

objectivity sis objectivity :ohhh:

I’m not saying Gaga flopped with Chromatica but maybe y’all need to be a little more objective with numbers :ohhh:

I think everyone in this fanbase will be happier with Gaga's own numbers when they will all handle the fact some artists are doing better in charts than her (Beyoncé, Taylor Swift included). 

And there's like zero shame in it and zero problem in the fact Lady Gaga is not the bigger in charts and will never be. It's not removing any type of power in her own strong numbers imo.

She's big, there's bigger artists than her, and that's fine :tea: 

Edited by monketsharona

Beyonce FAILING to enter all 3 IFPI global charts top 10 placement after all the media propaganda for her big comeback, with an 8 month residency on TTH & radio payola, is truly THE humbling experience!

Add to that the fact that GODGA’s Telephone remains Beyonce’s last IFPI entry as cherry on top 💋

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/24/2023 at 10:27 PM, Adarsh said:

How is Chromatica, the flop album and Renaissance, the revolutionary comeback selling the same amount of albums a humbling experience for us? :ohhh:

Bc RENAISSANCE is kinda stable

Chroma was in bottoms 30 of Billboard 200 at this stage 

On 2/24/2023 at 7:02 PM, yomama said:

In the USA.

try, y'know, any OTHER COUNTRY beside THAT

It's doing better than Chromatica in Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and maybe a couple of more countries aswell?

A Popster Is Born 13,404
On 2/24/2023 at 9:53 PM, Adarsh said:

Announced in a recent press release, the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry will be releasing the first ever Global Top 10 Chart for Dance/Electronic albums on Monday, 27th of February. 

Omg? 

The way I literally made this up and now I’m seeing people talk about this on twitter

spacer.png

• lol 16

On 2/24/2023 at 1:08 PM, WildAmerican said:

i think

WgFrKkq.gif

have they confirmed shitu shitu yet tho

WgFrKkq.gif

No, but I'm sure its coming too. There's no way they won't do one of those Oscar performances where they walk around the audience sh*t like that Megan thee stallion Encanto mess

WgFrKkq.gif

No shade but between the 'performers' we know/can speculate they kinda need Gar there

WgFrKkq.gif