Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/25/2023 at 12:00 AM, chartgaga said:

the way Beyoncé literally is N/A on every Top 10 with her BIG return...

I guess you can't buy IFPI placements like you buy the Dance/Electronic comittee at the Grammys

Lady Gaga Lol GIF by BAFTA

Ngl.. i'm excited to see the top20.. no matter what the result is, ATRL is gonna be messy again 3days in a row :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/25/2023 at 12:07 AM, chartgaga said:

I mean everyone was on Gaga's neck in 2020

At least we can use the no.12 for Overall Artists for Gaga :ally:

Renaissance was no.15 in US' 2022 YTD

the fact that 4 KPop Albums already pushed it in placement globally :icant:

A Popster Is Born 18,423

Some of ya’ll are circle jerking and laughing at Beyonce’s numbers the whole year because she’s sooooo local and now ya’ll are surprised she didn’t make this global chart? I think ya’ll are perfectly aware of the numbers she’s doing wirh Renaissance and still acting surprised. 

Make it make sense.

:icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/24/2023 at 5:11 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Some of ya’ll are circle jerking and laughing at Beyonce’s numbers the whole year because she’s sooooo local and now ya’ll are surprised she didn’t make this global chart? I think ya’ll are perfectly aware of the numbers she’s doing wirh Renaissance and still acting surprised. 

Make it make sense.

it's much more about all the Hives saying it OUTDID Chromatica, when the only spot it did is: the US

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,778

Spotify Weekly Albums (week of Feb. 23):

#44 (+4) The Fame Monster (124 w. streak)

#68 (-11) Top Gun: Maverick (39 w. streak)

#93 (-7) Born This Way (13 w. streak)

#144 (-3) The Fame (33 w. streak)

#168 (-7) ASIB (8 w. streak)

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,423
On 2/24/2023 at 5:13 PM, chartgaga said:

it's much more about all the Hives saying it OUTDID Chromatica, when the only spot it did is: the US

But babe, we already established that we don’t care what the hive said or did. You don’t see them in here, on PopA911, throwing their propaganda at us so maybe take your thoughts about it to the place where you can actually confront them with this? 

On 2/24/2023 at 7:13 PM, chartgaga said:

So instead of pulling up with the RECEIPTS you're too afraid of either any confrontation or catching them WPs so you're venting here and, well, it's kinda sad

angela-bassett-did-the-thing-angela-bass

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/25/2023 at 12:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Make it make sense.

It's not about acting surprise.. it's about laughing at HIVES' claim that REN outdid Chromatica in all metrics just because it did in the US.. 

Now we have the receipts :icant:

Currently, they're deflecting to touring now :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/24/2023 at 5:20 PM, yomama said:

So instead of pulling up with the RECEIPTS you're too afraid of either any confrontation or catching them WPs so you're venting here and, well, it's kinda sad

angela-bassett-did-the-thing-angela-bass

you are circle jerking for a #2 position... imagine how sad honey

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/24/2023 at 5:18 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But babe, we already established that we don’t care what the hive said or did. You don’t see them in here, on PopA911, throwing their propaganda at us so maybe take your thoughts about it to the place where you can actually confront them with this? 

last time I checked, this was a free space and we all laugh at Gaga's haters here, well the Hives are some of them, just like Swifties

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/25/2023 at 12:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

Currently, they're deflecting to touring now :icant:

Which is absurd.. cause by that LOGIC, Renaissance is more successful than ASIB or folklore just because REN Tour will do $500M gross :icant:

A Popster Is Born 13,403

Announced in a recent press release, the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry will be releasing the first ever Global Top 10 Chart for Dance/Electronic albums on Monday, 27th of February. 

Omg? 

• paws up 11