Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/22/2023 at 8:36 PM, Nemanja said:

No one care, maybe 2% of her fans. but sad thing is that her social media is one huge ad now.

She has always done ads, even at the beginning of her career, everyone does them, It's the reality and It's nothing to cry about it, just ignore it.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/22/2023 at 12:45 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She has always done ads, even at the beginning of her career, everyone does them, It's the reality and It's nothing to cry about it, just ignore it.

People forget about her huge product placements in earlier music videos and all of the random commercials and sponsorships she did earlier in her career :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,827
On 2/22/2023 at 6:52 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

People forget about her huge product placements in earlier music videos and all of the random commercials and sponsorships she did earlier in her career :rip:

That's different though, back then she was funding her art

Nowadays she just arts her funding :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/22/2023 at 12:54 PM, BloodyOreo said:

That's different though, back then she was funding her art

Nowadays she just arts her funding :icant:

Well back then she didn’t really have products or items of her own to promote besides music like she has with Haus Labs now. To me it’s different because it’s her own brand and items, not just Oreos or Beats headphones or whatever.

On 2/22/2023 at 7:45 PM, LGMonster95 said:

oh i totally ignore it. i dont care that much to cry about it, or whatever you try say.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/22/2023 at 8:52 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

It's the exaggeration that makes me roll my eyes like why is it so hard to ignore it if you don't enjoy ads? Why everyone expects Gaga to reveal something big with each post that she makes and then meltdown when its an ad or Haus Labs? I honestly don't care if she posts either one of them, at least I get to see more pics/videos of her instead of nothing. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

On 2/22/2023 at 6:01 PM, xo_hours said:

Hives now claiming that Renaissance was released at end of July, hindering a full “global run”, yet Imagine Dragons album also released in July, managed to outpeak her globally :icant:

The Beatles outselling Beyonce even 50 years after disbanding, Why?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,577

I’m loving the BeyHive getting clowned as they should in that thread. They dragged Gaga to hell for not making top 10 in 2020 for Chromatica and being #12, only for Bey to not make top 20 and get beat by The Beatles and Imagine Dragons. Karma methinks :billie:

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/22/2023 at 4:58 PM, 0606060 said:

Took a decade (literally)

why always shady posts from you? :katy:

Edited by emig_09
  • paws up 1