Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/22/2023 at 11:38 PM, chartgaga said:

Well since the Hives all told me she would be top 5 while Gaga was out in 2020… I love the karma 

Gaga was like #12 last 2020 or somthn :katy:

Moderator 17,129
On 2/22/2023 at 4:34 PM, 0606060 said:

I like her but it's obvious she can be quite pretentious :bigbird: I feel like if it was any song on the album that blew up she would prob say the same thing n

Doja also said a similar thing about leaving music, but her exhaustion is believable, considering her insane amount of collabs recently and her insane schedule the last few years. I just don't get it with SZA, who got five entire years to barely make progress with her album and then admitted for putting out the first draft of an album :awkney:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 2/22/2023 at 2:28 PM, PanPikus said:

Hold My Hand certified Platinum in Poland today.

50k units

Ohhh GodGa :talent:

i really don't know how this is picking up units its dead there :dead: her biggest fraud and we love to see it :talent:

Denmark, Sweden, Norway is next for HMH.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

On 2/22/2023 at 10:40 AM, corvus albus said:

Doja also said a similar thing about leaving music, but her exhaustion is believable, considering her insane amount of collabs recently and her insane schedule the last few years. I just don't get it with SZA, who got five entire years to barely make progress with her album and then admitted for putting out the first draft of an album :awkney:

Some people are just lazy :ohhh:

Not gonna lie though, I think if she knew her album was going to smash as effortlessly as it did I don't think she would've waited that long. That fear is real (look at Cardi B)

On 2/22/2023 at 10:42 AM, corvus albus said:

Kinda glad the Korean/Chinese artists are there to at least make it seem KINDA interesting. Otherwise I feel like this list has been the same for like a decade :fall:

Moderator 17,129
On 2/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, 0606060 said:

Some people are just lazy :ohhh:

Not gonna lie though, I think if she knew her album was going to smash as effortlessly as it did I don't think she would've waited that long. That fear is real (look at Cardi B)

Cardis and Nickis albums are still nowhere to be seen and not even a new single is in sight :icant:

Both their teams are so f-ing incompetent :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/22/2023 at 4:45 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i really don't know how this is picking up units its dead there :dead: her biggest fraud and we love to see it :talent:

Remeber Youtube streams also count and every year Poland is comfortably in GodGa's Top10.

Just like MR slowly but surely got to 2x Platinum. HMH is just the successor :crowned:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 2/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, 0606060 said:

She saw those predictions and quickly went to every daytime show with a middle aged mom audience :applause:

and dragged Xtina for a 1000th time because of Lady Marmalade, released 21 YEARS AGO

• lol 2