Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

that RideOrDie user posted about Britney Spears album Britney Jean getting a 10 yr anniversary reworking/re-release. Now I know that's completely irrelevant to Gaga but could possibly mean they were teasing something ARTPOP related for it's anniversary as well? [it's reaching ik, but between that and the HIL tweets..] :receipts:

Edited by 0606060

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 2/17/2023 at 2:23 PM, 0606060 said:

that RideOrDie user posted about Britney Spears album Britney Jean getting a 10 yr anniversary reworking/re-release. Now I know that's completely irrelevant to Gaga but could possibly mean they were teasing something ARTPOP related for it's anniversary as well? [it's reaching ik, but between that and the HIL tweets..] :receipts:

A Britney Jean re-release? :dead: Who asked for this? 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709
On 2/17/2023 at 3:42 PM, kékette said:

Weekly Spotify France:

#179 (NE) Poker Face — 361,707 streams

#169 (NE) The Fame

Their very first time for both :applause:

Omg :dead: the slayage :dead:

On 2/17/2023 at 12:38 PM, chartgaga said:

Lana’s A&W

Honestly not bad for her standards. I wonder if her new album will get a lot of streams first week and get a nice peak. Her last album was her first not to hit top 3 on Billboard

Popstanne 7,571
On 2/17/2023 at 3:29 PM, BloodyOreo said:

A Britney Jean re-release? :dead: Who asked for this? 

Time for Britney to rerecord it and finally release Britney Jean (Britney's version) so her fans can finally leave the Myah Marie version in the ditch where it belongs