Ariana Grande - 3.2M daily views

Katy Perry - 3.6M daily views

Adele - 3.2M daily views

Billie Eilish - 2.8M daily views

Dua Lipa - 2.5M daily views 

Nicki Minaj - 1.6M daily views

Sia - 2.4M daily views

Post Malone - 3.4M daily views

Gaga is slaying SO HARD YouTube :dead: 5M+ daily views with no new era since 2020 :dead:

• paws up 4
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 2/16/2023 at 9:49 AM, Miaou said:

YouTube :

Daily views

Lady Gaga - 5.3M daily views 

———BARRIER———

Ed Sheeran - 5M daily views

Justin Bieber - 3.9M daily views

Beyoncé - 4M daily views

Ariana Grande - 3.2M daily views

Katy Perry - 3.6M daily views

Adele - 3.2M daily views

Billie Eilish - 2.8M daily views

Dua Lipa - 2.5M daily views 

Nicki Minaj - 1.6M daily views

Sia - 2.4M daily views

Post Malone - 3.4M daily views

Gaga is slaying SO HARD YouTube :dead: 5M+ daily views with no new era since 2020 :dead:

wait she's doing 5.3M during a weekday :dead:

what the hell happened 

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 2/16/2023 at 1:57 AM, BloodyOreo said:

what the hell happened 

SB effect :laughga:

Spoiler

YouTube changes its algorithms even more than Google. I remember when Bloody Mary went from #1 on YouTube to #50 the next day, then back to #17 the day after. :rip:

On 2/16/2023 at 9:51 AM, Ayobabylon said:

New york, New york was Critically panned (haven't seen it though)

On 2/16/2023 at 10:30 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Is this a hate tweet?

On 2/16/2023 at 10:32 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Todd Phillips has only 1 universally acclaimed film in his filmography, i hope he doubles his number with Joker : Folie à duex 

LUV your positivity! Truly a GODGA stan!

Oh well…as long as the movie doesn’t end up UNIVERSALLY PANNED and laughed at, like Beyonce’s Obsessed, we’ll be good!

spacer.png

• lol 14

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/16/2023 at 5:57 PM, BloodyOreo said:

what the hell happened 

She's been doing 4M+ daily since BM went viral.. additional 700k+ for Superbowl.. other increase from algochanges

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 2/16/2023 at 3:40 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Oh well…as long as the movie doesn’t end up UNIVERSALLY PANNED and laughed at, like Beyonce’s Obsessed, we’ll be good!

spacer.png

Beyoncé is a terrible actress we know 

A Popster Is Born 12,800
On 2/16/2023 at 10:03 AM, chartgaga said:

#43. Lady Gaga (=)

Bey falling to #34 - Her grammys boost was really unexpected, but i knew she wouldn't stay there long. I think she is taking a spot top 10 up - Dua may be hard to pass. What we desperately need is another 500k =+ tiktok moment (hopefully from Chroma)

On 2/16/2023 at 10:10 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

spacer.png

Whilst Rena has been used to highlight Chroma's dowfalls, I remember Bey's King Richard OST not even going past 70 there - 15m people watched and it couldn't even go past 70 on itunes :dead: hope HMH can actually secure some cute stability if perfomed.

• paws up 1

On 2/16/2023 at 7:18 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Beyoncé is a terrible actress we know 

She's actually great. Just the other day I was watching some of her films with my sister and I realized she's good? I always heard Monsters sh!t talking Beyoncé's acting so I had to see for myself and I was surprised. She's great at conveying emotions, specially strong ones, and does a great work with her eyes. 

I just think most Monsters are overall mad that Beyoncé is good at basically everything she does. :uhh:

Moderator 17,108
On 2/16/2023 at 11:26 AM, CHROMATICON said:

She's actually great. Just the other day I was watching some of her films with my sister and I realized she's good? I always heard Monsters sh!t talking Beyoncé's acting so I had to see for myself and I was surprised. She's great at conveying emotions, specially strong ones, and does a great work with her eyes. 

I just think most Monsters are overall mad that Beyoncé is good at basically everything she does. :uhh:

That's not some hater opinion though. Most film critics see Bey as a bad actress as well.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

On 2/16/2023 at 7:23 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Bey falling to #34 - Her grammys boost was really unexpected, but i knew she wouldn't stay there long. I think she is taking a spot top 10 up - Dua may be hard to pass. What we desperately need is another 500k =+ tiktok moment (hopefully from Chroma)

Whilst Rena has been used to highlight Chroma's dowfalls, I remember Bey's King Richard OST not even going past 70 there - 15m people watched and it couldn't even go past 70 on itunes :dead: hope HMH can actually secure some cute stability if perfomed.

For real I think Chromatica needs a viral moment the most. The fact that is her most recent album with Ariana and BLACKPINK and had a No. 1 Grammy winning song yet it's not doing 1M daily is kinda tragic. If Bloody Mary went viral anything from Gaga will. I think Replay, SC, 911 and Babylon (Bree version) have the most potential.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/16/2023 at 11:26 AM, CHROMATICON said:

What in the parallel universe? Everyone and their mothers incl professionals agreed Beyonce was a horrific actress

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 2/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I have seen her films as well 

She tries but she lacks the natural factor seems very try hard attempt 

On 2/16/2023 at 7:28 AM, corvus albus said:

That's not some hater opinion though. Most film critics see Bey as a bad actress as well.

I disagree. I don't think she's excellent or an Oscar deserving actress but she's def not bad. Her voice acting tho.. now THAT'S bad. :leap:

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 2/16/2023 at 3:59 PM, CHROMATICON said:

For real I think Chromatica needs a viral moment the most. The fact that is her most recent album with Ariana and BLACKPINK and had a No. 1 Grammy winning song yet it's not doing 1M daily is kinda tragic. If Bloody Mary went viral anything from Gaga will. I think Replay, SC, 911 and Babylon (Bree version) have the most potential.

Its not good enough enough and im being objective

We need to move on from chromatica