Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,783
On 2/13/2023 at 1:03 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Youtube 

435    NEW    Lady Gaga - Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show 344,020    

299 (+136) Lady Gaga - Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show 410,743

• paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177
On 2/13/2023 at 1:07 PM, BloodyOreo said:

299 (+136) Lady Gaga - Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show 410,743

#276 NEW Lady Gaga - Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show 433,091

• paws up 6
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

I've seen a lot of Monsters being pressed of Rolling Stones ranking of SB shows

I personnally don't give a damn. Lady Gaga has never been praised and like by masses. She is not today, she will never be. I am totally fine with it.

Gaga trying to please the GP is when she starts being less creative and daring. I hope LG7 will be the opposite even if it means being controversial and countercurrent.

Edited by monketsharona

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 2/13/2023 at 11:30 AM, Fame Romance said:

Only halftime show charting in the top 500 of YouTube 

+187k for the upload on her channel, 600k+ views in total in the last 24h

People going back to the BEST halftime show ever :oscar:

really? this seems thread worthy on the RATrl

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/13/2023 at 5:30 PM, Fame Romance said:

it's weird how Rihanna's is N/A

On 2/13/2023 at 5:41 PM, chartgaga said:

it's weird how Rihanna's is N/A

I bet it’s because it’s uploaded by NFL, Kwotb doesn’t recognize them as a music channel / artist, so the video is not charting. The majority of the Halftime Shows are not uploaded by the artists’ YT channel, so they don’t appear.

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/14/2023 at 12:30 AM, Fame Romance said:

It's the same clip from Gaga's channel.. we don't know NFL's

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 2/13/2023 at 5:37 PM, WildAmerican said:

really? this seems thread worthy on the RATrl

On 2/13/2023 at 5:44 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I bet it’s because it’s uploaded by NFL, Kwotb doesn’t recognize them as a music channel / artist, so the video is not charting. The majority of the Halftime Shows are not uploaded by the artists’ YT channel, so they don’t appear.

Yeah it’s true just noticed that 

The 400k+ number for Gaga is for the live chart for last 24h, the 187k is for the day of Sunday but both are for the upload on Gaga’s channel, NFL upload is not tracked by Kworb 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,850

Yeah this is why Gaga is the only one charting but I’m sure Shakira/Jlo or Katy are doing 500K+ updates too 

I will say I hate when stans say sh!t like "well the GP seems to have no issue with it! Facebook loved it!" like no sh!t, basic male artists get away with what Rihanna did last night basically every time they perform and always get praised by the Gpee.

Ofc people who follow musicians/music more closely would be more disappointed... :banana:It just goes to show that Gaga did not have to do what she did during her show, but did it purely because of her drive, natural star power, and to not disappoint her fans. That includes doing it all while dealing with her own chronic condition. :applause:

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/13/2023 at 5:52 PM, 0606060 said:

I will say I hate when stans say sh!t like "well the GP seems to have no issue with it! Facebook loved it!" like no sh!t, basic male artists get away with what Rihanna did last night basically every time they perform and always get praised by the Gpee.

Ofc people who follow musicians/music more closely would be more disappointed... :banana:It just goes to show that Gaga did not have to do what she did during her show, but did it purely because of her drive, natural star power, and to not disappoint her fans. That includes doing it all while dealing with her own chronic condition. :applause:

it's more about Gaga being an actual performer, even when she does jazz, she always puts on a show and is very charismatic

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,762

Yeah I think Madonna is the only artist aside from Gaga that uploaded their halftime show to their channel

On 2/13/2023 at 11:54 AM, chartgaga said:

it's more about Gaga being an actual performer, even when she does jazz, she always puts on a show and is very charismatic

That's true. She also just knows when she's entering a certain stage/moment/element. Like, it's THEE Superbowl, not the AMAs and she treated it as such. A legend!

Edited by 0606060
  • paws up 1