Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 2/12/2023 at 11:01 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Time to give a real SBHS performance a watch

Every time I watch this I get more upset she decided to include Telephone over Applause, The Edge Of Glory or Alejandro :arguega:

It was really her only mistake tho, what an amazing show :zoom:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/12/2023 at 8:13 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Every time I watch this I get more upset she decided to include Telephone over Applause, The Edge Of Glory or Alejandro :arguega:

It was really her only mistake tho, what an amazing show :zoom:

If I remember correctly, weren’t Applause and Alejandro part of the set list, but she cut them  to make a longer moment for Million Reasons?

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 2/12/2023 at 11:17 PM, gagajandro25 said:

If I remember correctly, weren’t Applause and Alejandro part of the set list, but she cut them  to make a longer moment for Million Reasons?

Well, she could've cut Telephone, the way no one would care :billie:

I remember TEOG got a similar boost to Telephone on iTunes back then in spite of having just one line performed :billie:

• paws up 3

Rihanna did good for being pregnant. The production was spot on and the final performance had such gorgeous shots.

I guess the only thing for me would be the obvious lip syncing but only stans catch onto that. The public always thinks this is live. Which sucks for Gaga bc she was the only one that was live. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400
On 2/12/2023 at 8:53 PM, BloodyOreo said:

During Diamonds and Umbrella there are parts where its painfully obvious shes lipping imo like she turns away when shes still supposed to be singing 

Okay I’ll def go back and watch :billie: I loved the stage but I wasn’t like wow’d any means by the overall show…disappointed overall :bradley: I was prepared to be slayed but it was a good/fine halftime show I guess 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1