Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,404
On 2/12/2023 at 8:48 PM, Lazz Monster said:

She was clearly lip synching

Did I lose my ability to tell when people are lip synching? I thought she sounded great but I couldn’t tell, I thought it was live

Popster for Sale 44,875
On 2/13/2023 at 1:52 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Did I lose my ability to tell when people are lip synching? I thought she sounded great but I couldn’t tell, I thought it was live

During Diamonds and Umbrella there are parts where its painfully obvious shes lipping imo like she turns away when shes still supposed to be singing 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

It was clearly lip-sync, GODGA was one of the rare exceptions doing it live 

Yeah I don’t think this will help her sell tickets nor a potential relaunch of her music career (but does she care at this point nnn)

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/12/2023 at 7:53 PM, BloodyOreo said:

During Diamonds and Umbrella there are parts where its painfully obvious shes lipping imo like she turns away when shes still supposed to be singing 

Where Have You Been was the worst to me, she kept turning away during the end of the chorus. Made it painfully obvious but the vocals sounded the same. :rip:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,143
On 2/12/2023 at 10:53 PM, Thrasher said:

It was clearly lip-sync, GODGA was one of the rare exceptions doing it live 

Yeah I don’t think this will help her sell tickets nor a potential relaunch of her music career (but does she care at this point nnn)

mte, I feel like she's  really done with music

A Popster Is Born 10,143
On 2/12/2023 at 10:56 PM, xo_hours said:

w the Superbowl doing nothing to elevate LMU, its officially down to NN vs HMH for BOS race, critics rally vs passion pick

Do the industry voters care about RRR? Do you think they'll vote for NN because RRR isn't in International Film?

On 2/12/2023 at 8:57 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Do the industry voters care about RRR? Do you think they'll vote for NN because RRR isn't in International Film?

probably not considering AQITWF became the industry international favorite and pick, at the end of the day it’ll come down to how lazy voters get since we know they usually just name check w BTL categories and Top Gun has the most visibility in that sense considering its parent film won back then

• thanks 1