Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 2/11/2023 at 9:48 AM, monketsharona said:

I wonder if we'll be able to get some kind of other Hot 100 peaks with only radios good updates

I think it is possible, it's been kinda dead in the US streaming platforms for weeks now, so every radio increase will help for sure.

On 2/11/2023 at 2:04 PM, Artur said:

I think it is possible, it's been kinda dead in the US streaming platforms for weeks now, so every radio increase will help for sure.

Depends on next weeks releases, Rihanna will have a big jump in streams post Superbowl show meaning some of her songs could charts in Hot 100 in two weeks

• paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, BM slaying on radio , decreasing on Spotify
The Fame Popster 316
On 2/11/2023 at 6:08 AM, Gagacharts said:

Pop Girls higest certified songs in Germany:

Poker Face - 4x Platinum [1.200.000]

Bad Guy - 1x Diamond [1.000.000]

New Rules - 2x Platinum [800.000]

Diamonds - 5x Gold [750.000]

I Kissed A Girl - 5x Gold [750.000]

I Don´t Wanna Live Forever - 3x Gold [600.000]

Hello - 1x Platinum [400.000]

Side to Side - 1x Platinum [400.000]

Halo - 1x Platinum [300.000]

Adele needs to be updated. Hello spent 10 weeks at #1 there and was #7 on the year end with only 2 months . Rolling in the deep was #3 on the year end and spent 84 weeks on chart. She’d probably be tied with Gaga or a little less. How is New Rules 2x platinum lol. It only peaked at #9. I guess streaming made it easier for certifications. 

Edited by Zak

Pop-a-911-ster 30,393

I listened to GGGB in full for the first time in over 5 years and well :rip: we better never see a rihanna stan say The Fame is dated

Spoiler

Anti remains the best album of 2016 tho :billie:

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1

On 2/11/2023 at 2:54 PM, Andreu said:

I listened to GGGB in full for the first time in over 5 years and well :rip: we better never see a rihanna stan say The Fame is dated

Just my own taste but her only meh albums are her first two albums. She started being a big big thing while releasing GGGB.

GGGB is still a strong album  

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1