Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,577

The way the ARTPOP era still has people talking 10 years later. All those lashings I took on twitter during the ARTPOP era weren’t for nothing. They made me into the hardcore stan I am today. If you can survive the ARTPOP era as a stan, you can survive most all of the stanning highs and lows. :tea:

Edited by gagajandro25
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/11/2023 at 8:06 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Am I the only one who feels like the Ashnikko remix of Plastic Doll could actually become viral? :enigma: It has the most potential out of any song in Dawn Of Chromatica alongside Babylon with Bree

SAME.. That remix elevated PD 

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/10/2023 at 9:22 PM, xo_hours said:

HMH’s first official industry win :applause:

Cool! Tomorrow the Satellite Awards will take place too. Gaga is nominated for Song and Score

EDIT: mess, the date is now March 3 :rip:

Edited by Doncho
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

I'm wasted as fvck.. woke up with my head breaking

my str8 workmates tried to hook me up with a girl and at one point i got myself plastered in a woman's body, boobs and everything.. Help Me LORD :icant:

• shook 2
  • hugs 8
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 2/10/2023 at 8:38 PM, FRANZGA said:

my str8 workmates tried to hook me up with a girl and at one point i got myself plastered in a woman's body, boobs and everything.. Help Me LORD :icant:

As a nurse I always was a supporter of breastfeeding :applause:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,577

The way friends are your worst enemy when it’s your birthday and you’re drunk. I had a similar experience of being drunk and friends trying to set me up with a girl even though I was out of the closet at that point. :mess:
I wasn’t too drunk to loudly proclaim my love for d!ck to everyone though. :billie:

Edited by gagajandro25

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/10/2023 at 9:38 PM, FRANZGA said:

It seems like it will be a birthday to remember :ohhh:

Have fun!

Approx 10,000+ streams for Fad from me TODAY :icant:

Breakdown:

Approx 4,178 streams for Judas R6dQ3LD.png

8A9Gq3l.gif

2,000 streams for Chromatica

Peep The Moment Gaga’s ‘Stupid Love’ Interrupted An Italian Council’s Coronavirus Meeting

Peep The Moment Gaga’s ‘Stupid Love’ Interrupted An Italian Council’s Coronavirus Meeting

A-Yo and Gimme Shelter 1,400 streams EACH
2441092390-lady-gaga-divulga-yo-reproducao.jpg

Friday increase? HERE WE GO!!
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/10/2023 at 8:48 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Not Billie taking Gaga's record of the highest grossing tour of 2022. Can we EVER win? The fact that Beyoncé and Taylor, whose fanbases are our sworn enemies, will obviously gross more than Gaga too. :bradley:

Swifties and BeyHive are rejoicing over this on ATRL and twitter. Claiming Gaga only did 20 dates because the demand wasn’t there. Like she couldn’t have done a massive world tour if she wanted to and her health/schedule allowed. :rip: