Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 2/10/2023 at 2:44 PM, emig_09 said:

what happened here? @Andreu I WANT THE TRUTH "CREATIVE DIFFERENCES" SOUNDS TOO LIGHT

:ohhh:

I think I heard some tea about Karol G/her team not wanting it out because it was only on Becky's album... but idk. Seems weird. The flop video we ended up getting was SO bad though

Edited by 0606060
  • shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

Y’all don’t have to be mean just because I’m talking about it and don’t want it to affect her in a negative way :cry:

I love Gaga so much and simply don’t like that it’s resurfaced in a negative way and being spread and wanted to bring it to the attention of others. Sorry 

Edited by gagajandro25
  • hugs 7

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 2/10/2023 at 7:54 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Y’all don’t have to be mean just because I’m talking about it and don’t want it to affect her in a negative way :cry:

I don't think you need to worry about it tbh 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 2/10/2023 at 8:44 PM, emig_09 said:

what happened here? @Andreu I WANT THE TRUTH "CREATIVE DIFFERENCES" SOUNDS TOO LIGHT

:ohhh:

A few months ago both were at the same event and performed the song separately on their respective sets, which people took as confirmation there is some kind of bad blood

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

These people already hates Gaga cause of their politics and religious shits, idk why some of you cares that much about what they say, they will never get an artist like Gaga cause their mindset is already pretty limited, if they see something just a bit weird, they will straight away call it satanic cause they can't think for themselves

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 2/11/2023 at 1:42 AM, 0606060 said:

not Chrome ball getting snatched like that. Even if it did take an extra 60 dates :bebe:

TCB is still the highest earning female tour of 2022 if you only count shows that happened in 2022.

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/10/2023 at 10:30 PM, Doncho said:

I was so confused and disgusted after that vomit performance. I dont think I have fully re-watched it since it happened :enigma:

It's kinda suppose to give you a bad feeling cause that performance was suppose to represent how Gaga felt after she was r*ped by that producer (she was throwing up and felt disgusted) 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
On 2/10/2023 at 8:04 PM, gagajandro25 said:

When Swine’s daily streams double tomorrow! :darkmode:

Reveal hidden contents

From 1 to 2 :billie:

From -1 to -2 :darkmode:

A-YO is not safe :darkmode:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/10/2023 at 5:34 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It's kinda suppose to give you a bad feeling cause that performance was suppose to represent how Gaga felt after she was r*ped by that producer (she was throwing up and felt disgusted) 

Maybe. But I still find it so unnecesary and attention seeking (yes, I know I stan Lady Gaga)

But anyways... :disappointed:

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 2/10/2023 at 1:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Enjoyable Grammys and tour announcement boost for Mrs Carter’s Renaissance

Now we’re waiting for TCB announcement and release. Godmatica needs it and deserve one final push 

:pray:

Do people still think TCB live is actually still coming? :rip: I feel like with every Gaga tour we hear about something being filmed and it never actually sees the light of day. I doubt this ever will too. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 2/10/2023 at 9:49 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Do people still think TCB live is actually still coming? :rip: I feel like with every Gaga tour we hear about something being filmed and it never actually sees the light of day. I doubt this ever will too. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Well LGN’s Matt said that he doesn’t see a reason why it would not be released and Lykke Li, a far less reliable source, sure, but stil a source just gave details on who’s the director, so I guess it’s more than what we ever got with tour releases but I totally get your pov, I’m kinda not holding my breath. This year is shaping to be the worst Gaga year since years and years - content wise.

• hugs 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/10/2023 at 10:47 PM, Doncho said:

Maybe. But I still find it so unnecesary and attention seeking (yes, I know I stan Lady Gaga)

But anyways... :disappointed:

It's totally not one of my fav performances but I feel like it was kinda necessary for Gaga because it was the first time when she mentioned her sexual assault and I think she needed to express how she felt about it and since she's an artist, she used that performance as a relief, keep in mind that during that time she was struggling with depression a lot. I never really go back to this performance but I understand it.

• hugs 1
  • love 4