Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 41,789

Apple Music Radio interview with Rih coming up at 9 a.m. Pacific Time.

Exclusive iPhone wallpaper and Apple Watch face available to download via Shazam app.

The promo :dead:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,537
On 2/9/2023 at 6:01 PM, Dean AYOster said:

If she releases it on TV, will it qualify for an Emmy?

Well, it would I think. 

But somehow she's flopoing at Emmys. The fact TIHTY won Emmy and Gaga didn’t get the credit :gaga-scream:

• hugs 2

On 2/9/2023 at 1:10 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Would any sistren be willing to give https://www.newTRL.net a chance with me? Liddos are the backbone of any successful pop music forum. :gaycat:

I use many pop music forums and thought I’d give this new one a chance. They really need more liddos there. Just thought I’d give it a shoutout since it’s a site for all stans like ATRL. Obviously Pop a 911 will still be my fave/top forum, but the chance to interact with stans of other artists is existing to me. Especially since ATRL is full of bitter trolls. Message me if you have any questions. :love:

I was about to sign up for ATRL in the new year but I stopped myself for the sake of my mental health. I don't like Gaga getting dissed but I prefer to focus more on streaming/highlighting her strengths rather than pull down others' weaknesses. Although it's fun to have some kii every now and then, stan wars is just absolutely draining when it becomes a vicious cycle of toxicity.

• hugs 2
  • love 1

On 2/9/2023 at 1:14 PM, PanPikus said:

she's flopoing at Emmys

I fear the Emmys will gatekeep Gaga for being successful enough in 2 major entertainment industries. Smaller established thespians who have no shot at the big screen will probably want to keep their chances of acclaim and prestige to themselves.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/9/2023 at 11:15 AM, Dean AYOster said:

I was about to sign up for ATRL in the new year but I stopped myself for the sake of my mental health. I don't like Gaga getting dissed but I prefer to focus more on streaming/highlighting her strengths rather than pull down others' weaknesses. Although it's fun to have some kii every now and then, stan wars is just absolutely draining when it becomes a vicious cycle of toxicity.

As long as you stay out of the lashings thread, it seems to be fine as far as the toxic stuff unless it’s provoked of course like with a baity thread. I just thought it would be nice to have some of the sistren from here join and have more liddos to liven the site up and interact with other stans. :love:
I totally understand what you mean about the vicious cycle of toxicity being draining. That’s why I think it’s interesting to be on a forum welcoming to all stans where you can choose to or not to engage in that side of it. ATRL it’s kinda hard to avoid the toxicity because the bitter trolls invade everywhere.

Edited by gagajandro25

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 2/9/2023 at 5:12 PM, BenG said:

Apple Music Radio interview with Rih coming up at 9 a.m. Pacific Time.

Exclusive iPhone wallpaper and Apple Watch face available to download via Shazam app.

The promo :dead:

40 mins in and no Rih on the interview apparently :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 13,395

Biggest post-Super Bowl catalogue boosts in history:

1. Lady Gaga: up 1000%

2. Coldplay: up 355%

3. Shakira: up 267%

4. Jennifer Lopez: up 187%

5. Micheal Jackson: up 83%

6. The Weeknd: up 65%

7. Beyoncé: up 62%

8. Eminem: up 37%

Lady Gaga also holds the record for the biggest post-show chart jumps with Joanne going from #66 to #2 and Million Reasons re-entering at #4.

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 11
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 2/9/2023 at 2:41 PM, Adarsh said:

Lady Gaga also holds the record for the biggest post-show chart jumps with Joanne going from #66 to #2 and Million Reasons re-entering at #4.

Million Reasons going Top 4... oh what a moment I will never forget

tearsofjoy-americas-next-top-model.gif

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,537
On 2/9/2023 at 6:41 PM, Adarsh said:

Didn’t Bruno Mars get a big boost? :receipts: